YouTube says "fuck off" to everyone who got it this far.

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com
TL;DR JewTube tries the DNC strategy by putting corporations before their content creators.
Didnt watch the video but i can see that its Paul Joseph Watson so he probably deserves whatever he got

Remember that hillary was wearing a coat in summer because she was "hiding a defibrillator under it"

Failstation

EDF Elite
I want to compile of list of advertized videos and who advertizes on them.

Specfically on trump slander videos and ISIS beheading videos. It's gonna be fun! ;)

fascistJester

Dramacrat
I'm shocked. (((Google))) is engaging in dishonest social engineering. The end of youtube (in spirit) began the moment google bought it.

Fuck google and everything they touch. Even if they put out good services, on balance the world would be safer if the their building caught fire with every executive locked inside.

Last edited:

AmbrJones Wickenshire

Token Black Woman
I'm shocked. (((Google))) is engaging in dishonest social engineering. The end of youtube (in spirit) began the moment google bought it.

Fuck google and everything they touch. Even if they put out good services, on balance the world would be safer if the their building caught fire with every executive locked inside.

uberfukken

Custom title
They can start their own site and get their own ad dollars.

Lol who am I kidding

Ram Dass

sudo apt-get purge sex-life
Website
goatse.info
They have been doing that for ages, have you ever heard about their strike system? You basically only have to accuse someone of "copyright infringement" and they capitulate.
They also make it easy for people who get banned to make new accounts. they say you can't do it but they don't do anything to prevent people from sockpuppeting.

Ram Dass

Website
goatse.info
Most of these people are just butthurt because they decided to try to make a career out of YouTube instead of actually getting a real job
If they had any real skills they would not need to depend on YouTube to get paid. Most of the people whining creat shitty gaming videos for autists and are butt hurt they can't make money because they have no real marketable skills or video editing ability that would allow them to make any money w/o using JewTube to get autists to look at their shitty gaming videos.

Ram Dass

Website
goatse.info
They can start their own site and get their own ad dollars.

Lol who am I kidding
The morons whining about getting paid on youtube are too stupid to do that. Many youtubers use patreon to get paid, but you need really good content for that to work. Shit to get autists to view your channel is not something that people would fund using patreon.

Sorry youtube morons but a video of you playing minecraft or some sonic the hedgehog game is not really good content.