Your First Computer

Cock

#CabbageCrew
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Website
aaa.AAAAA.aaa
Lol no, a digital calculator uses a processor to calculate
So? Who said anything about a digital calculator? I certanly didn't.
In that, YOU are the calculator
Nope. I use the calculator to calculate. The calculator calculates and I am just the user of the calculator. I put in some inputs based on how the device is supposed to be operated and receive an output based on that. The said output is now the answer to the problem. Had I done the same kind input on a piece of bread I would not have gotten the same answer. In fact the answer would have been totally different in that scenario. Therefore the calculator does the calculation.

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com
So? Who said anything about a digital calculator? I certanly didn't.

Nope. I use the calculator to calculate. The calculator calculates and I am just the user of the calculator. I put in some inputs based on how the device is supposed to be operated and receive an output based on that. The said output is now the answer to the problem. Had I done the same kind input on a piece of bread I would not have gotten the same answer. In fact the answer would have been totally different in that scenario. Therefore the calculator does the calculation.
Clearl y you dont know the meaning of 'calculate'

Cock

#CabbageCrew
Website
aaa.AAAAA.aaa
And yes a piece of paper and a pen are also calculators by that logic.

... shut up.
Nice try dickweed, but that's different, because if you did the same kind of inputs on a piece of bread, then you'd still get the same answer. So when you use a pen and paper you are calculating. When you use an abacus then the abacus is calculating.

Cock

#CabbageCrew
Website
aaa.AAAAA.aaa
Okay FINE! You ... FUCKING WIN OK? You happy now? Go ahead and get your internet argument thropy and fucking jack off to it you little faggot shit. I don't give a fuck anymore. You need a life anyway.

Trolls like you do nothing else all day, but bug others with you stupid "opinion" and fuck. Retard. Playing with words to try and "win" the argument. Wow fucking cool, you just want the last word. Loser.

dickwolf

EDF Hero
I had my first computer up until 2 years ago. Then I got the current one.
I had it for 10-12 years, I think.
Specs (from what I remember):

256MB RAM (later upgraded to 2 GB)
Pentium II chip, or it might have been a Celeron (no idea which one)
Inno3D Tornado GeForce (no idea which one)
3&1/2in Floppy drive
CD reader
CD/DVD reader and burner (which later broke)

scumhook

Managing account details
Website
www.ungod.ly
Okay FINE! You ... FUCKING WIN OK? You happy now? Go ahead and get your internet argument thropy and fucking jack off to it you little faggot shit. I don't give a fuck anymore. You need a life anyway.

Trolls like you do nothing else all day, but bug others with you stupid "opinion" and fuck. Retard. Playing with words to try and "win" the argument. Wow fucking cool, you just want the last word. Loser.
How many VPNs would you recommend for optimum performance?

Solution

Everyone is boring
Website
thenicestplaceontheinter.net
IMG_0396.jpg

The first one I ever had in house was a Tandy 2000, not sure what my folks used it for but we had a Hunt for Red October game that was my shit.

The first I ever personally owned I built '98: windows 95, AMD K6, 2Gb Hard drive (There was no way I was ever gonna fill that thong up!!!!!!lol) it was my napster box 4ever

DNJACK

I love you Cricket!
personal first hp something with amd athlon64 x2 running xp.

First I used, a mac with no colors. I don't remeber much because my family went with windows 98 soon after.