Would you upload your brain?

Explore the cosmos? Or just live in a computer.

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Fuck no, i like my dick/vagina.

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com
My issue with this is that you would not continue to live, you would die and a copy would continue to live since there is no continuity between the human brain and the new substrate it would be uploaded to.

But yes, it would be fine to live a very very long time and have access to a virtual world where you could try out things that would dangerous in real life. Not something like wrestling a Bear, i mean things like building a not so safe building that reaches out of the atmosphere.
This is a virtual world. The universe isnt real and we are some beings personal science project

Phelan

EDF Hero
Why are you dropping out of character? I thought you were attempting to be a teenage girl even though you're a fat 40yo man?
why are you being so illogical about a logical topic? its all about logic on this one and clearly you have not only missed the boat but crashed landed into the damn mountain

Phelan

EDF Hero
I so long for all of Australia to be one big prison for all the pieces of shits allowed to breathe the same air as me their GOD.

yes indeed I'm a very proud singularitarian and I'm eager to finally join my waifu in the realm of cyberspace

Phelan

EDF Hero
Think this would be too complicated to do really. So why even think about it?

Phelan

EDF Hero
what if you could actually do it and you ended getting viruses galore? and your brain just fries up like deep friend chicken

Weezus Christ

EDF Savior
Website
www.reverbnation.com
what we try to impress upon the world is what we are unstable with inside ourselves.

the journey outward is a quest for inner knowledge.

superficiality is the dildo we fuck ourselves with to achieve the orgasm of enlightenment.

i already have attained full wisdom and clairvoyance.

my omniscience is a bi-product of knowing the truth of countless eyes.

that all fractals are correct and all lies are truths.

the trick is not believing, its knowing.

Halfbreed

EDF Hero
i'd take that over the biological shit that is the current you.
But how can you perform debased homosexual deeds with something without a body or any way to interact with the physical world? Make a sexbot out of cleaning supplies and gardening tools?

scumhook

Managing account details
Website
www.ungod.ly
But how can you perform debased homosexual deeds with something without a body or any way to interact with the physical world? Make a sexbot out of cleaning supplies and gardening tools?
That's where VR, AR and sexbots come in.

I would load you into an enhanced fleshlight and make you scream "FUCK ME WITH YOUR SOLID STATE penis" and "RAM MY RAID".

Then I'd delete you and load up likey's azn gf VM and make her cook me some Kim Chi.

1IcedMan

EDF Hero
My issue with this is that you would not continue to live, you would die and a copy would continue to live since there is no continuity between the human brain and the new substrate it would be uploaded to.
You're probably thinking about teleportation, but suppose you wouldn't need to kill the original mind but instead just scan it like a photograpgh of the current you. It kind of gives a cute idea about making yourself a time capsule for the future.

By that you mean my own consciousness or just uploading information from my brain?
Both? maybe in a shitty polygonal world like in reboot or lawnmower man or as a perceptual experience that you become apart of rather than living in another type of world

Probably not, It wouldn't be me; just an electronic copy.
It would and wouldn't be you, ya dingus.