Would you upload your brain?

Explore the cosmos? Or just live in a computer.

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Fuck no, i like my dick/vagina.

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

1IcedMan

EDF Hero
The universe isnt real and we are a computer simulation so in reality we already are uploaded
Explains why you don't care apparently.

IF you die. New game+ just begins. It's science, dude.
Not trying to be some overly tryhard edumacation type but that reminds of this quote by Mark Twain "I had been dead for billions and billions of years and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it" so you're right.

StinkyLizard

EDF Hero
Website
www.tunnelsnakes.com
Not trying to be some overly tryhard edumacation type but that reminds of this quote by Mark Twain "I had been dead for billions and billions of years and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it" so you're right.
Gonna follow you for this post alone, at least you're not some tryhard edgelord.

Maybe this is what "I am alpha and omega, the beginning and the end." actually means. The eternal cycles.

patlalrique

EDF Hero
i think if they can pull it it's going to be very expensive, i don't think they can do it with the current science... they are working on a version where the actual brain is still there, but is plugged on a machine... so they won't die... or so they think

Tyrantrum

Dramacrat
Title made me think of a mission from Black Ops 3's shitty-ass campaign.

dank.png

Not apologizing for any potential spoilers from a one year old game so fuck you :shakepenis:

AlexdG

Dramacrat
My issue with this is that you would not continue to live, you would die and a copy would continue to live since there is no continuity between the human brain and the new substrate it would be uploaded to.

But yes, it would be fine to live a very very long time and have access to a virtual world where you could try out things that would dangerous in real life. Not something like wrestling a Bear, i mean things like building a not so safe building that reaches out of the atmosphere.