Where have all the furfags gone?

Onideus

Taking Down ED
The interstice between reality and oblivion.
And its not real usenet unless you're part of alt.sex.fetish.sickfuck.diapers
Amirite @Onideus ?
Sadly ASFD was obliterated and my little out of control "war" caused much of the adult baby community to run off to privately controlled news servers in its wake...most notably the one run by Bill Whatshisname. A large portion of the community is still HIDING in there even to this day...one of the very few places that I can't directly engage with...too much security/safegaurds/redundancy/rules. Essentially, they've chosen to sacrifice a significant level of freedom...simply to keep little 'ol me out. ^__^

It really was an AWESOME war though. I pit the "Teen Babies" against the "Adult Babies" and made those freaks rip apart their own community just for shits and giggles. Largely by utilizing/inciting McCarthy style hysteria/fear. It became *MUCH* easier to simply outright attack the Teen Babies out of FEAR of being labeled as pedos rather than accept them into the group...and in turn, that animosity and rejection caused the teen babies to severely flip the fuck out and retaliate against the old fags.

ZZ

Dramacrat
Sadly ASFD was obliterated and my little out of control "war" caused much of the adult baby community to run off to privately controlled news servers in its wake...most notably the one run by Bill Whatshisname. A large portion of the community is still HIDING in there even to this day...one of the very few places that I can't directly engage with...too much security/safegaurds/redundancy/rules. Essentially, they've chosen to sacrifice a significant level of freedom...simply to keep little 'ol me out. ^__^

It really was an AWESOME war though. I pit the "Teen Babies" against the "Adult Babies" and made those freaks rip apart their own community just for shits and giggles. Largely by utilizing/inciting McCarthy style hysteria/fear. It became *MUCH* easier to simply outright attack the Teen Babies out of FEAR of being labeled as pedos rather than accept them into the group...and in turn, that animosity and rejection caused the teen babies to severely flip the fuck out and retaliate against the old fags.

ZZ

Dramacrat
You do realize that I neither require, nor need anyone to give the slightest fuck about anything I say, right? ^__^

I hate to break this to ya kiddo, but you and every single person presently in existence upon the planet will all be DEAD in less than a hundred years or so...and for the vast majority of you, you aren't going to be remembered for a single frosty fuck, let alone whatever witless little NONpinions you might have had about me and my posts.

The only point of relevancy is whether or not you're enjoying yourself...and you...by your own admission, are obviously not.

SUCKS TO BE YOU! :D

minty

toymaker
:popcorn:
i had to go to the store to buy more popcorn for this thread... and every other thread onideus is posting in...

Onideus

Taking Down ED
I bet he doesnt realise that a couple of peeps sell free usenet service + ads
See...this is how you can tell whether someone has ever actually even SEEN Usenet before. LOL

They have no idea what binaries are, they have no idea what binary groups are, they have no idea what article retention times are, they have no idea what article completion rates are, hells bells they don't even know what the fuck a PAR file is for! *epic face palm*

Not that I should be complaining obviously, one of the greatest things about binary Usenet is that it actually requires slightly more than a complete dumbfuck's general comprehension, which essentially means that kids like this are effectively EXCLUDED from binary Usenet downloading simply as a byproduct of their own intellectual inferiority.

Yes..."The Eternal September" *DID* finally come to a close...hallelujah! :D

PS - Nobody do anything stupid like actually try and EXPLAIN any of that shit to them. Dumbfucks have to use torrents, they have to "share" with other people and they have to risk getting nailed by their ISPs. Binary Usenet is only for smarty people, no dumbfucks allowed! ^__^

Fraud Based Economy

Disinherited Nigerian Prince

It really was an AWESOME war internet slapfight though. I pit the "Teen Babies" against the "Adult Babies" and made those freaks rip apart their own community just for shits and giggles. Largely by utilizing/inciting McCarthy style hysteria/fear. It became *MUCH* easier to simply outright attack the Teen Babies out of FEAR of being labeled as pedos rather than accept them into the group...and in turn, that animosity and rejection caused the teen babies to severely flip the fuck out and retaliate against the old fags.
fixed

Onideus

Taking Down ED
sure you are, poor delusional furfag.
*gasp*

You ~dare~ to question the INVINCIBLE "logic" of my highschool sweetheart's crazy mother?! BLASPHEMY!

really? what did i lose? LOL you are new here, you have no fucking clue what i sound angry, this is me cranky from lack of sleep you stupid twat.
And there's you...attempting to "explain" yourself...and to *ME* of all people! :D

yawn, how trite and unoriginal. try again newfag.
Boy you musta just had yer ass up on the spin cycle screamin out, "I LOVE YOU PAUL REUBENS!" when you shat out ~that~ stellar comeback!

you asked a question i answered it, stop being a whiny butthurt cunt about it. i bet you had to look up what gopher was on wiki, because i bet you've never heard of it.
I think you mean, "never used it"...because it was SHIT! Well, okay, I suppose I probably ~inadvertently~ used it on occasion...as I recall most of the crap level resources we used in school relied upon it.

also gopher is still around you twat, i used it first in 95.
See...here's the thing I don't get...you're sittin here shittin yer pants over having used an outdated PROTOCOL as if it's somehow supposed to be reflective of your claimed "technical knowledge"...but uh...well unless you were the asshole who originally CODED, or hell, even helped ~propose~ the fuckin thing...yeah...what the frosty elf fuck do you think you're even ~saying~?!

I mean, that's like trying to say that you're an "expert" on computers because you used HTTP or IRC...I mean...they're fuckin PROTOCOLS man! You can't the fuck even ~get~ online in any coherent capacity ~without~ having to use one.

It's like you're trying to say that standing in a fuckin garage somehow magically makes you a CAR...no it doesn't! Hurr de durr! *epic face palm*

i'm so heart broken over some diaper moron not liking my example.
Given your blatant/overt use of personal attacks and overcompensation...yeah, u definitely mad!

hmm lets see, i've set up countless servers, from email, to ircd, muds. can admin,windows linux, freebsd, sun/solaris boxes. worked for IT at schools, heck built a bunch of computers.
can program in c./c++ VB.
LOL, kiddo, I could train a fuckin MONKEY to put together a computer. And you've setup ~servers~...WOW...were they, were they "gibsons". *snicker*

Seriously, how gawd damn complicated is it to pop in a CD and click through an automated setup?

Hell, when I first graduated high school I had a full time job in less than two months handling phone tech support for CDW, specializing primarily in third party software and third party hardware calls. Basically I charged people $20 bucks a problem/question in order to solve the seemingly impossible, with equipment I had never seen, trained on, or directly worked on before in any capacity and had it do it on the fly, OVER THE PHONE and more often than not through some dipshit flunkie who couldn't even tell the CD tray from a cup holder.

By the time I started college I had already built one of the fastest variable symmetric multiprocessing super clusters in the fuckin state, had ten different academic grants passed and approved based on *MY* prototypes and projects, helped to create one of the very first annual school district "technology fairs" in the state and was instantly given the fuckin keys to the local college's entire technology building for "full/all access" 24 fuckin 7. Hell, even in high school, I was made a district technology coordinator by Sophomore year.

...and you're sittin there pining on about ~building~ computers...tha'fawk...I was makin gawd damn deals with IBM for free/used/broken computer equipment in exchange for easy tax write-offs. In turn we got epic TONS of, essentially, computer GARBAGE...which then had to troubleshooted and repaired in order to make any use out of it. I basically started out building computers and networks from corporate junk that wasn't even supposed to ~work~. Our school district, as a result, went from having just one computer lab to having nearly one computer for EVERY SINGLE STUDENT in less than a year and without costing the district one fuckin red cent! And this was back in the mid 90s! Back when even the most squalor of shit boxes cost upwards of $2,000 a pop.

PS - You can't code either. Wanna know how I can tell? Because you're listing specific LANGUAGES. *nods*

See, if you ~actually~ knew how to code, how to *REALLY* code...you would list FORMS, not specific languages. Because if you ~actually~ knew how to program in C++ then you ~should~ be able to program in *ANY* object oriented language....cause they're all fundamentally the same, only the syntax and the applicable mediums really differ at all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you can spaghetti bitch with the best of them...but you don't *REALLY* understand programming, not at the actual expert level.

Essentially, you're what I often refer to as "the poser class" or the "college flunkie class". You're not an outright idiot, you ~do~ actually understand the basics of computer technology and can even muddle your way through most basic things....but compared to guys like me...yeah...yer completely outta yer league!

Onideus

Taking Down ED
That's not how ~they~ saw it...

"to freind bear , i noticed that you cause 95%precent of problems in this gruop how does this sound ? i am sure you thought of killing yourself once or twice , due to the fact that you lead a very pathetic life and picker with people on line . just choosing that name of yours is a big giveaway that you don't get along with others . well my suggestion to you is just fucking kill yourself , you are just taking up space ,and wasting time , and i am very sure that no one will miss you or care that you no longer exsist . don't even leave a note ,no one will read it"

Seriously, you'd think that group was like a little helpless puppy I kicked in the head or something with the they they howled and bitched over its destruction.

Most of my favorite quotes about me come from the Lego community though, especially from Lugnet, circa 1999...

"You enjoy manipulating people and situations in the on-line world on a level that is perverse and pathological (AND BEYOND REDEMPTION)

For 3 years you have traveled from one end of the internet to the other building a reputation that is offensive by the most liberal of thinkers (how many isps, name changes, scams, troll posts, stunts, wars, etc.?

You employ Machiavellian antics in group interactions for the sole purpose of creating anarchy, ridiculing "the ignorance of others", and couch it in the guise of being a revolutionary or intuitive reformer"

^__^

ZZ

Dramacrat
@Onideus
Do you ever say anything worthwhile? I poke my head back round EDF's door for five goddamn minutes and my faggot radar is off the charts, the main cause of that of course being you. do us all a favour and hang yourself while jerking off.

Fraud Based Economy

Disinherited Nigerian Prince
LOL, kiddo, I could train a fuckin MONKEY to put together a computer. And you've setup ~servers~...WOW...were they, were they "gibsons". *snicker*

Seriously, how gawd damn complicated is it to pop in a CD and click through an automated setup?

Hell, when I first graduated high school I had a full time job in less than two months handling phone tech support for CDW, specializing primarily in third party software and third party hardware calls. Basically I charged people $20 bucks a problem/question in order to solve the seemingly impossible, with equipment I had never seen, trained on, or directly worked on before in any capacity and had it do it on the fly, OVER THE PHONE and more often than not through some dipshit flunkie who couldn't even tell the CD tray from a cup holder.
Right up until here I might have believed you, but then...

By the time I started college I had already built one of the fastest variable symmetric multiprocessing super clusters in the fuckin state, had ten different academic grants passed and approved based on *MY* prototypes and projects, helped to create one of the very first annual school district "technology fairs" in the state and was instantly given the fuckin keys to the local college's entire technology building for "full/all access" 24 fuckin 7. Hell, even in high school, I was made a district technology coordinator by Sophomore year.
Bull fucking shit. You are lying your ass off.

What did FPGA board did you build it on, what was the HDL you used to code it, who did you work with (because projects of that scope and magnitude require way more than a single person), what about the formal verification, who were the college professors that had to sign off on the grants? And that's not even mentioning the sheer absurdity of the time scales that you're claiming.

...and you're sittin there pining on about ~building~ computers...tha'fawk...I was makin gawd damn deals with IBM for free/used/broken computer equipment in exchange for easy tax write-offs. In turn we got epic TONS of, essentially, computer GARBAGE...which then had to troubleshooted and repaired in order to make any use out of it. I basically started out building computers and networks from corporate junk that wasn't even supposed to ~work~. Our school district, as a result, went from having just one computer lab to having nearly one computer for EVERY SINGLE STUDENT in less than a year and without costing the district one fuckin red cent! And this was back in the mid 90s! Back when even the most squalor of shit boxes cost upwards of $2,000 a pop.
More lies.

PS - You can't code either. Wanna know how I can tell? Because you're listing specific LANGUAGES. *nods*

See, if you ~actually~ knew how to code, how to *REALLY* code...you would list FORMS, not specific languages. Because if you ~actually~ knew how to program in C++ then you ~should~ be able to program in *ANY* object oriented language....cause they're all fundamentally the same, only the syntax and the applicable mediums really differ at all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you can spaghetti bitch with the best of them...but you don't *REALLY* understand programming, not at the actual expert level.

Essentially, you're what I often refer to as "the poser class" or the "college flunkie class". You're not an outright idiot, you ~do~ actually understand the basics of computer technology and can even muddle your way through most basic things....but compared to guys like me...yeah...yer completely outta yer league!
You are not Dennis fucking Ritchie.

Maysam

Pilot
@Onideus
TL;DR
I can barely believe that typing this bullshit can in any way be entertaining or rewarding. But then again, I'm not autistic.
Oh, and typing in ~this~ >gay< way *nods* only WORSENS everything.

SWfan

EDF Elite
Pretty sure it's a trailer home...you can tell by the cheap ass vinyl wall boards (as opposed to regular drywall). Most likely his grandparent's place I'd wager.
The house was built back in the 70s, actually. Although, I do agree. Those wall panels are disgusting.
"He" certainly is...androgynous looking. I'm guessing because he hasn't hit puberty yet...as such I generally won't bother with fauxpic artistry. Formosa's Law and the like generally apply. Usually with cases where the canvas's balls haven't yet dropped I attempt to contact the parents and send them a literal BILL for my "online babysitting services"...sometimes they even pay it!
k,
Or I'll contact the canvas's school/teachers and then verbally berate them for so epically failing one of their students. I can get pretty mean and nasty about it too...especially if the canvas is literally raping the English language in every other sentence.
I have a feeling that more than one school might've placed a restraining order on your case.