What website did you make your very first post on?

Website
soundcloud.com
My very first forum post was back in 2001.

I'm not going to disclose any information about the forum I posted on due to outright embarrassment I have for my 11-year-old self; I was very autistic and naive compared to what I am today... the majority of the members were very... European.

If you want an idea in how autistic I used to be, I created a thread spamming page after page about how funny there's such a word like "frankfurter". Members were like, "Ja, ja, look at de funny American."

I will tell you about the second forum I joined, which was a major fan-made Slipknot forum; I got trolled for the first time and got banned from the forums. I was so pissed at them, I created my own forum and invited a couple of their members just so that I can ban them. That showed them. My forum got shut down a couple months later because I didn't know you needed money on the internet.

Wanklin Dick

Has Macrophilia
I typed something's in my Sisters Bebo account. It was a shit site. I think another was Habbo Hotel. Now that was bad.

Korokke

Dramacrat
I think I've been online since about a decade now. It was probably like a DA comment or one of those old "Abridged Parody" websites that uploaded to youtube and I was like fucking 12 or some shit. It was bound to have been completely autistic so I'm glad it's lost to the annals of the intertubes. Have no clue what the username or any content was though.