What was the worst movie ever?

WORST MOVIE EVER?

• Total voters

ge5undhe17

Girlvinyl
Street Fighter Legend of Chun Li
I can laugh at the first one
This one is just terrible
I lol'd when Vega was that guy from fuckin BLACK EYED PEAS.

Death proof.
It has a cool premise but BORING. I only watched that at the parts where the guy kills chicks with the car. The bar scenes were too long, which I skipped. And then the car and its owner is dead.

pluto nash
Actually most asians wanted to watch this film when it came out cause it has Eddie Murphy which is a funny black and it should be a funny movie. But then it's really dry and....oh look there's a space mexican and a robot french maid. Totally funny, haha....ha..

NOT

rst8

EDF Elite
I lol'd when Vega was that guy from fuckin nigger EYED PEAS.

It has a cool premise but BORING. I only watched that at the parts where the guy kills chicks with the car. The bar scenes were too long, which I skipped. And then the car and its owner is dead.

Actually most asians wanted to watch this film when it came out cause it has Eddie Murphy which is a funny nigger man and it should be a funny movie. But then it's really dry and....oh look there's a space mexican and a robot french maid. Totally funny, haha....ha..

NOT
hahhahah nigger man

ge5undhe17

Girlvinyl
At first, I thought the /b/lack guy was bison, and I was thinking "This should be gud" But then the white guy came out and I threw my remote at the wall.
And then Liu Kang from that Mortal Kombat movie was cast as Gen. ROBIN SHOU?

"Hey, at least he's Asian right?"