U.S. Politics General

Baka

EDF Hero
I had a dream about Trump last night.

It was election night and it was him against Elizabeth Warren. Everybody kept saying that Warren would win but I said "No, Trump will win"
Then we watched the TV and they announced Trump would win and everybody else was upset. Then Donald Trump himself materialized out of thin air and said "Thank you for your support Hadley, I knew we could do it!" He then handed me a signed picture of himself and walked away.

Lovecraft

EDF Hero

It was election night and it was him against Elizabeth Warren. Everybody kept saying that Warren would win but I said "No, Trump will win"
Then we watched the TV and they announced Trump would win and everybody else was upset. Then Donald Trump himself materialized out of thin air and said "Thank you for your support Hadley, I knew we could do it!" He then handed me a signed picture of himself and walked away.
Up your meds Hadley.

GloriousReader

#CouchCrew2k15

inspiring
truth.jpg

Fornicario

Dramacrat
Gee wiz liberal lawyers in a liberal town won't represent "orangeman bad."
It's not even a liberal bias. Trump is a terrible client for a lawyer. Nobody wants to represent a guy who 1) Won't shut the fuck up, 2) Refuses to follow legal advice, and 3) Will jerk you around when it's time to pay the bill. And overshadowing all that is no good attorney wants a client who will lie at a whim.