Torrent genocide.

Malachi

EDF Elite
That is simply the information required to connect you to other people

A lot of sites use magnet links now anyway
I kinda still like the .torrents since they tend to have a bunch of extra trackers loaded in.. I'll favor magnets when it comes from a site I know tends to have nicely seeded trackers in there

RiKio

EDF Elite
Who cares, rutracker is still up. Time to learn Russian boys.

Gayligula

Emperor of your ass
Btw I dont understand why people just dont go to rutracker.

That site will never be shut down because Russia has an interest in people just downloading western stuff instead of buying it.

Political Stasi

EDF Hero
Btw I dont understand why people just dont go to rutracker.

That site will never be shut down because Russia has an interest in people just downloading western stuff instead of buying it.
A lot of people have a fear of Russian sites and servers because of the amount malware that originates there. Fact is that a person is taking the same amount of risk going to a shady backroom site hosted in the US or elsewhere that takes no security precautions to protect its users as a Russian site that does not protect its users as well. Not securing your computer and using common sense judjement on the internet is also a big risk.

Gayligula

Emperor of your ass
Damn

Edit: fuck me it was a recommendation I love that cunts repacks, you scared the shit out of me
I read that her GTA 5 repack has a miner running during the installation, but my source is reddit, so its probably bs.