The reason why indie funding websites should not just allow ANYONE.

RabbitBucket

Ediot
Says the person who made this thread.
Mmmyeah, guess you got me on that one. Then again this is my first thread post (other than my horrible intro post), so you're gonna expect first timer's shittiness.

I just got inspired after reading the Hall of /Epic posts and I thought people were still doing these. Oh well.

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com
Mmmyeah, guess you got me on that one. Then again this is my first thread post (other than my horrible intro post), so you're gonna expect first timer's shittiness.

I just got inspired after reading the Hall of /Epic posts and I thought people were still doing these. Oh well.
Our Lolcow section is for members of this forum that are cows. Not for random tumblrinas

Ram Dass

sudo apt-get purge sex-life
Website
goatse.info
This whole thing shows that the Crowdfunding business is filled with degenerative advertising such as Jenkins's case. These people don't understand that crowdfunding websites should be about expressing your proof of concept to the whole world and gaining support outside of contractual obligations so you can express your ideas the way YOU want. There not for Vlogging stupid theories with nothing to back them up just for the sake of getting free cash.

This website needs to be heavily moderated, because assholes who do these sort of promotions are just quick schemers or people who don't understand copyright infringement or other basic principles that should be common sense.
They don't need to moderate anything. If retarded spergs want to fund other retards projects why should Kickstarter really care. They should just take a cut of the profit. Shit. This makes it easy for any Ediot to start a shitty project and get paid for creating an IRL shitpost.

Nein

EDF Hero
almost 20 minutes. I skipped around it for a few seconds, but it seems he could have just said,

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT for 20 minutes straight with the same underpinning logic and results.