Has The Internet Gone To Shit

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

wretchedgretchen

Not funny anymore
EDF2 is fucking gay as fuck. Nigga can't catch a ban no matter how hard he try.

@zaiger fuck you filthy dicksucking kike I buttraped your mother and made her suck the shit off my cock afterwards.

I miss BBSs those multiplayer text based games were fun as shit back in the day.

ilovejesus69

The n word is an act of violence
Can someone explain to me the point of this forum? I look at the catalog and it's pure faggotry, like you troll no names or just replace the name with a vaguely similar cause, is that the type of shit that makes you laugh? Did you fucking leave the sixth grade?

I know zaiger made this forum as april fool's joke, still I don't get why he kept it? Yeah I GET IT, you're trying to be ironic and I guess take the piss out of reddit culture? But irony/satire only works when you're in the face of the person you're satirizing.
But this board is a fucking echo chamber of shit posting and the fact that there are "regular posters" on this board proves you faggots are past the point of irony. You've become what you were originally satirizing. Do you find it cathartic? I dont get it.

Just look at the catalog, does a single, one fucking thread make any sense.
No.
If you guy's were really contained and sort of like a snow-globe of shit, I wouldn't care. But now I cant even go to my fucking Kiwi Farm without seeing shit like
>autistic (like calling someone else makes you less)
>faggot (old in 1970)
>attention whore (this entire forum, even has a seperate board which doesn't keep it from spilling into every thread)

Thats all this forum has done, fucking permeate attention whoring shitposts to the rest of the internet. I hope seenbeen fucking sees through your incessant faggotry and deletes this board for good. I'm already working on a letter to point out that problem. In the meantime plebbiters, enjoy your shitposting, it wont last.

I know I’ve said before that I was leaving this forum for good but I never stuck to that promise. I was however being serious when I said that and I am pretty FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT ABOUT NOW. What’s the point of coming back to this forum and spending/wasting so much time on here? There is nothing redeeming about this place anymore. Everything that I used to enjoy about this place is gone. It’s just pointless spam. Fuck this place. It infuriates me whenever someone makes that stupid ‘this is friendly place’ post. Fuck them. That is one of the biggest lies I’ve ever heard.

Some of you said you liked me (but a lot of that was just jokes), A LOT MORE OF YOU SAID YOU DIDN’T AND YOU HATED ME FOR NO APPARENT FUCKING REASON. The rest of you didn’t do anything when shit hit the fan. I don’t think you FUCKING IDIOTS GET IT. You think it’s all fun and games because you get enjoyment out of it??? IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT YOU, YOU SELFISH SACKS OF SHIT. All the shit you say about me everyday fucking hurts me so badly deep down. First you were saying that I’m autistic and then it was that I am a rampant homosexual. I was reading posts from earlier where someone was trying to tell others that I hate them when I don't?? YOU EVEN IMPERSONATED ME TO PERPETUATE THESE LIES ABOUT ME. I DON’T WANT TO STAY HERE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT YOU’VE DONE TO ME AND ALSO BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO KEEP GETTING MAD AND GOING INTO RAGING OUTBURSTS EVERY FUCKING TIME I LOG INTO MY FUCKING COMPUTER!!!!
This post was too long and I didn't read it, so I rated it "TL;DR".

moogshroom

EDF Hero
I have a vibe that we haven't seen anything yet. Attempts at commercializing will backfire and there'll be a new beautiful era of World Wide Wild West. Quantum computing, brain-computer interfaces and who knows what. Brain datas being fully overwritten with desudesu and androids dealing drugs for btc.

Reverend Lulzcraft

Dramacrat
Except EDF is technically social media too
I'm not sure about that. When I attack doctors at a psych ward, or tell my case manager that I want to shoot a bunch of schoolchildren, they call it "antisocial personality disorder", even though I'm technically still interacting with people.

Except EDF is technically social media too
I'm not sure. When I attack doctors at a psych ward, they call it "antisocial behavior" even thou

Uh no, this shit is as old as the internet:

@Likeicare

wretchedgretchen

Not funny anymore
I'm not sure about that. When I attack doctors at a psych ward, or tell my case manager that I want to shoot a bunch of schoolchildren, they call it "antisocial personality disorder", even though I'm technically still interacting with people.

I'm not sure. When I attack doctors at a psych ward, they call it "antisocial behavior" even thou

@Likeicare
Wat.

Choni

Anchor Baby Jihadist
EDF2 is fucking gay as fuck. Nigga can't catch a ban no matter how hard he try.

@zaiger fuck you filthy dicksucking kike I buttraped your mother and made her suck the shit off my cock afterwards.

I miss BBSs those multiplayer text based games were fun as shit back in the day.
If you really want banned, just harass the family, like @messy jessy did.

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com

@Likeicare
Yes?

KpopFaggot

Ediot
Obviously the more you use something the less enjoyable it will be to you. The internet was so 'amazing' back then because it was new and exciting. You just have nostalgia for the first time you discovered the hilarity of all the crazy shit the internet had to offer. I think its getting better as a whole. Facebook and twitter now allow internet forum-style communication to happen with real life friends, which I enjoy.

Promotion

Ediot
Who are you?
I used to be some no name from EDF1 for a few months before its death, kind of like how I am here. Btw, what happened to everyone here? I remember it being much more active, but all the people I remember (Atomic Joe, Lucky, Phobos, Meepsheep, Perpa, NegiSpergefield etc.) are all MIA or just inactive.

He posted a suicide note, disappeared for two years, popped up on Twitter to say he's still alive and is probably still jacking off to Zelda fanart
Link to that suicide note lel