Square and Even Craigslist Trade Deals

Plastic

Ediot
This old man wants to suck my dick, a white male 30 - 35. 1 on 1, because he is picking out new men to fuck his 'younger' wife. She likes to fuck young men every once in awhile and is using him to choose the right guy for her. I was like, dude, I can't come on men.. I tried it one time and, nothing. HE said 'well if my blowjob doesn't do anything for you I'll just give ye a backrub and we'll make that count.'
I swear to begin with there ain't no woman, and that old creep is wanting to suck my dick on false pretenses. I just said no not interesting god bless.

Guac_Emperor

Dramacrat
Website
encyclopediadramatica.se
This old man wants to suck my dick, a white male 30 - 35. 1 on 1, because he is picking out new men to fuck his 'younger' wife. She likes to fuck young men every once in awhile and is using him to choose the right guy for her. I was like, dude, I can't come on men.. I tried it one time and, nothing. HE said 'well if my blowjob doesn't do anything for you I'll just give ye a backrub and we'll make that count.'
I swear to begin with there ain't no woman, and that old creep is wanting to suck my dick on false pretenses. I just said no not interesting god bless.
lol noone cares

Plastic

Ediot
so i went to a massage parlor and the lady starts calling me baby cuddling with me and she jerked me off. i went back a second time then she started shaving my balls with a straight razor. she was laughing and shit saying like she never done this before. i was falling in love and went again yesterday to suck on her fat chinese tits but some skinny bitch was telling me she was on a long vacation. she jerked off my flaccid dick i wasn't even hard when i came it was embarressing.

Failstation

EDF Elite
so i went to a massage parlor and the lady starts calling me baby cuddling with me and she jerked me off. i went back a second time then she started shaving my balls with a straight razor. she was laughing and shit saying like she never done this before. i was falling in love and went again yesterday to suck on her fat chinese tits but some skinny bitch was telling me she was on a long vacation. she jerked off my flaccid dick i wasn't even hard when i came it was embarressing.
>Falls in love with a prostitute.

She wants yo moneh.

Plastic

Ediot
Hell yea but at least the first one gave me the girl friend experience. The skinny bitch was very obviously about that cash