Robo cow cum to cure cancer.

Radha the Buttwhisperer

Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless
Doxorubicin i think is a vesacant also. Which means it causes tissue death and damage. You can't run it peripherally, it can only go thru a central line or port and i would think introducing it directly to the vagina would cause the inner tissue to die and slough off.

Curious how that doesnt kill the lil spermies if they are soaked in it. And further curious about what happens to the iron encasements they are put in after they attach to the tumor.

Radha the Buttwhisperer

How have we not made nanomachines yet for this kind of shit? I feel like shoving cow sperm up human vaginas isn't what Michael Chrichton would have wanted. :(
Well.
Idk about this. But non biological devices dont always do well inside ppl. Ivc filters can break, theres a change the mechanical heart valves can be rejected... Etc. Etc.

Yeah im boring. And bored.

Azrael

Destroyer of Worlds
Well.
Idk about this. But non biological devices dont always do well inside ppl. Ivc filters can break, theres a change the mechanical heart valves can be rejected... Etc. Etc.

Yeah im boring. And bored.
Well, yeah, I figured we weren't quite there yet, but if we're going to be shoving sperm-sized things up vaginas, why not go the route of this book and just make them remote-controlled and more or less completely mechanical to hopefully take out some of the body horror of 'robo-cow' sperm?

E: I am also just a metal gear rising/Crichton 'science' fan so I don't claim to know if that's at all feasible either...

Radha the Buttwhisperer

Well, yeah, I figured we weren't quite there yet, but if we're going to be shoving sperm-sized things up vaginas, why not go the route of this book and just make them remote-controlled and more or less completely mechanical to hopefully take out some of the body horror of 'robo-cow' sperm?

E: I am also just a metal gear rising/Crichton 'science' fan so I don't claim to know if that's at all feasible either...
It aint.