Phone privacy

dropdatwat

i have a chode
my dad's an autistic nigger who thinks apple doesn't shell out to nsa

also he legit blew a gasket when i revealed i was too based to fall for the (((student search service))) on the PSAT without having to hear from someone that it was a scam. it took FIVE FUCKING GOOGLE PAGES for him to think hmm MAYBE i didn't throw away my future by not okaying the college board to send all my deets to random colleges like FUCK THAT NPC KIKE
Screenshot_20191002-084101.png
Screenshot_20191002-084056.png

Lovecraft

EDF Hero
I'd like to see someone develop mobile and desktop apps that do nothing but send out random internet traffic. It would have the effect of creating plausible deniability about anything "interesting" that was picked out of your internet traffic.
A couple years back I made a browser plugin that'd just click random links and ads on pages as an experiment. Let it run on a VM for a week with one of my google accounts signed in, apparently got trapped in some weird loop of farmers forums and all the targeted ads turned into ads for bespoke turnip picking implements and the like.

dropdatwat

i have a chode
A couple years back I made a browser plugin that'd just click random links and ads on pages as an experiment. Let it run on a VM for a week with one of my google accounts signed in, apparently got trapped in some weird loop of farmers forums and all the targeted ads turned into ads for bespoke turnip picking implements and the like.
man i thought squidward was too based for java :confused:

I'd like to see someone develop mobile and desktop apps that do nothing but send out random internet traffic. It would have the effect of creating plausible deniability about anything "interesting" that was picked out of your internet traffic.
a year after you made this post someone made http://makeinternetnoise.com/ which can hide traffic (if someone isn't specifically seeking you out), but it kinda decreases the computer's performance because it has to keep loading and closing tabs. also it's only an online desktop website so that sucks too

ilovejesus69

The n word is an act of violence
a year after you made this post someone made http://makeinternetnoise.com/ which can hide traffic (if someone isn't specifically seeking you out), but it kinda decreases the computer's performance because it has to keep loading and closing tabs. also it's only an online desktop website so that sucks too
Just wait until my other insane ideas become actualized. The world will tremble.

Lazarus+

Verbal Laudanum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bOKsOveYD0
Website
marxistleninist.wordpress.com

also he legit blew a gasket when i revealed i was too based to fall for the (((student search service))) on the PSAT without having to hear from someone that it was a scam. it took FIVE FUCKING GOOGLE PAGES for him to think hmm MAYBE i didn't throw away my future by not okaying the college board to send all my deets to random colleges like FUCK THAT NPC KIKE
you had a relatively speaking clean slate thanks to the blackout and you went right back to this way of being

did you get pavlovian conditioning beaten into you

was it all the hand-gnawing

kurisu

EDF Elite

What's with all of the sexual tension and frustration? Just suck your dads dick already.