PEOPLE FROM THE FIRST EDF

Flu

EDF Elite
Website
bugshare.org
beaten
also you didn't ask for them but just in case here's Thuzdians
y'know just in case
hahaha suck it in fatty. youre not fooling ANYONE.

also, those legs are seriously very gross. i assume shes banging some dirty arab....

Flu

EDF Elite
Website
bugshare.org
Pretty sure that's Kale.
Seriously? I always figured him to be a near hairless, smooth and lithe farm boy with little to no hair. I was going to guess MTHRFKN (sp?), as he was a well known bearman.

Also, a little off topic, but have you any idea what's become of SharpSpoonful? I really liked that guy, and last I heard from him, he was on deployment to Iraq. I understand in his official capacity there, he was tasked with some pretty hairy shit. What I'm hoping is... that he isn't dead. He was a good man.

Thayora

Moeologist
Website
evangelcathedral.net
Seriously? I always figured him to be a near hairless, smooth and lithe farm boy with little to no hair. I was going to guess MTHRFKN (sp?), as he was a well known bearman.

Also, a little off topic, but have you any idea what's become of SharpSpoonful? I really liked that guy, and last I heard from him, he was on deployment to Iraq. I understand in his official capacity there, he was tasked with some pretty hairy shit. What I'm hoping is... that he isn't dead. He was a good man.
Have you seen Kale? He's hairy as goddamn. I've seen his nudes and ass and he's anything but hairless. However, the pic of what's purportedly Thuz is nothing but an old pic that has reached infamy due to that picture in the background. Kale claimed that it was Thuz on IRC and PerpA convinced the old EDF that it was her.

As for Sharp, I haven't heard from him for half a year or so.