"Mr Enter" taken off JewPubes, moves onto DailyMotion

Dr. Bill

EDF Elite
Oh god. I wanted to make a thread about this cunt a year ago, but never got around to it. I hate this fucker for a huge number of reasons. Blah blah blah let's get this over with.

This guy is the most preachy, annoying, incoherent sack of puss on YouTube. His voice drives me crazy! Him giving advice on anything related to writing or character development should be illegal.The annoying, forced "story" (?) of this bearded faggot guiding Mr.Enter to, not review certain shitty cartoons, because they're so horrible they will break him? And Mr. Enter ignoring the old guy and continuing to review bad cartoons, because it's his... destiny? What?

By far the two main reason I hate him are the reviews themselves and his way of dealing with "trolls".
His reviews really just fall under 2 categories:
a) if the episode is cute or artsy- admrbl animsion!!11
b) a character is being bullied, gross stuff, bad animation, or if it has one little thing wrong- animtd atrosity!!!1 Hide it from the kids!!!1

I saved the best part for last. And by best I mean here's 2 videos showing that he's a thin skinned bitch, who constantly needs to protect his sacred ego from nasty, evil troll like us!

I have no words really. This is just funny.

MashedPotatoes

He is a boy and yet he is also a fish
Ohh, I remember him. I stopped watching him 'cus he kept complaining how gross and inapproriate most of the cartoons he reviewed were, the pussy.
that's what made me stop when I used to subscribe to a few top ten channels
EWWWW THIS DOLL HAS BIG ORANGE EYESSS
SURE KIDS HAD THEIR PARENTS BUY IT BUT I WOULDN'T EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
OH MY GOSH IT'S AN ADOLF HITLER DOLL THOSE MONSTERS
I DON'T CARE IF IT'S PART OF A COLLECTION AND NOT MEANT FOR KIDS AAAA

Lyle

turtle
This is quite entertaining indeed! All he needs now is some good ole' constructive criticism on a massive scale.

GalacticFarts

EDF Elite
I can imagine him complaining about every single episode of the grim adventures of billy and mandy for some reason.

CAUSE GROSS OUT JOKES EEWWWW

edward18

EDF Elite
Yeah he's just...bleh. Like...eh...I can't even get much motivation to type anything about him. It kinda sickened me though how he complained about Spongebob "killing clams" in that "Nasty Patty" episode and then makes a joke about "Jr's death" set to a song montage.

beef joint

EDF Hero
Watch the two videos I posted here. Basically he's encouraging people to block/report trolls and write TL;DRs on their walls to remind them about how awesome they are (seriously).
that sounds like one of the most autistic things I have heard in years