"Mr Enter" taken off JewPubes, moves onto DailyMotion

Jac

EDF Hero
So this unfunny fag somehow managed to dance around YouTube and its copyright laws, until he decided to piss off Viacom again, and has been perma-banned either for good or until he bribes YT into letting him make a comeback.

If you don't feel like skipping through the ED article, I'll throw the basics as quick as I can.

• This guy makes his money off reviewing "quality content".. Kids Cartoons. Yeah, either he's screaming about how he hates an episode/series for abusing someone or for being gross. (SpongeBob and Family Guy he usually targets) Or he's praising something for being very Cutesy and being able to do what a show is meant to do - get the audience invested and caring about characters/plot
  • Often goes around like his shit doesn't stink, looking down on other YouTubers who's opinions or critiquing skills are better worse than him. Naturally he cannot take criticism as well as he can dish out, and has had his white knights attack multiple people who constantly challenged him.
  • To back up why people shouldn't "bully" him, he has pulled the "IM AUTISTIC/ASPERGERS" card more times than anyone could care to recall.
  • Pretty much shits on any cartoon with a love plot because he is "asexual aromantic". When the truth is he's a spazz who could never get touched by a girl/man.
  • Is afraid of spit and drool. Any cartoons with that are instantly deemed unhealthy for kids to watch.
  • Is a dick to his fans constantly. Though as soon as he gets called out he cowers and apologies like the sissy he is
So anyway, I'm making this thread to show his cartoon he's making. Prepare your anus.

It's named "Growing Around" and the whole thing centers around a family, but get this, the adults... Are kids, and the kids, are the parents. Why he thinks this will ever make it on TV, I don't know. He doesn't seem to grasp the levels of Pedophilia it's already hitting.
The... Adult children are named Linda and Dick Robert, while the Kid parents are who the fuck cares. Aside from this I don't think a pilot script has been revealed yet, all I can find are "HILARIOUS" jokes about how hilarious it is kids are driving a car instead of adults, LOL, SUCH QUALITY HUMOR.

Did I mention he's not paying the bastard who is working on an animated pilot for him? His logic seems to be "I'LL GIVE MONEY FOR HARD WORK WHEN IN BECOME A BIG STAR, HURRR"
Then again I'm not sure who is a bigger retard, Enter or the dude willing to animate this crap for free.

Oh and this "fantastic critic" despite watching cartoons and constantly complaining about bad anatomy, etc. Cannot draw for shit, but never sees fault in his work.

"So, I'm still learning to draw with my USB Mouse and I decided to draw my Pokemon team because drawing Pokemon actually seems to be the perfect way to learn how to draw."

"because drawing Pokemon actually seems to be the perfect way to learn how to draw."

"perfect way to learn how to draw"

TL:DR This guy is a mini Tom Preston in training

Bicarbonato

Officially No Longer a Newfag
Website
niceme.me
Dragonite was outright traced from it the official artwork by K. S.

And I think the togekiss is just a trace of its B&W sprite with a different expression.

He is a fucking spaz and nobody should give a shit about him. Fucker takes Spongebob seriously and then gets mad because the cartoon doesn't take itself as seriously as he thinks it should.

Jac

EDF Hero
Mr. Enter has enough drama for a thread now? I thought he'd be too bland.
With his "tv series" going to crash and burn like his YouTube channel, id say hes a ticking time bomb worth his own thread.

Actually now I think about it, what TV station would air his cartoon since hes bashed every single one of them?

Bicarbonato

Website
niceme.me
With his "tv series" going to crash and burn like his YouTube channel, id say hes a ticking time bomb worth his own thread.

Actually now I think about it, what TV station would air his cartoon since hes bashed every single one of them?
None, the idea is fucking retarded anyways.
Then again, Uncle Grandpa was aired.

GalacticFarts

EDF Elite
There's an ED Article on this guy??? Fuck, I've been watching his videos for ages. I'm all for video reviews and whatnot, but they have to be entertaining on some level. Him getting upset over stupid shit like characters being dicks is a start, but he's got to toss in some jokes too. And jokes that don't go on for a full 3 minutes would be great.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that he's a brony, and also makes pony reviews.

Ricki

Girlvinyl
An old friend of mine actually watches his shit, why I don't know. What pisses me off most about this guy isn't even the stuff he uploads onto Youtube. He and his fantards constantly dump all these so-called "reviews" of kid's shows onto DeviantArt.

Bicarbonato

Website
niceme.me
His only good video was the one he made for his dead dog, which got raided in the comments by faggots from /co/ and /mlp/.

xXtryingtoohardXx

EDF Elite
Website
www.lennonmurdertruth.com
After this I'd just say why bother.

I mean, TGWTG seem to be crashing and burning after the Talent Pick-Up, Pan Pizza is doing his schtick in a way that's far superior and less autistic IMHO (and Pan actually is autistic, so that's really saying something), and he's probably going to die alone while masturbating to his SpongeBob season 3 boxed set.

Skaves

EDF Elite

GalacticFarts

EDF Elite
Just looking at it, it looks like 2 people in college. I understand that it suppose to be the adults act like kids and the kids like adults but, this guy understands that adults can go to school right? You can see all ages in college.
I'm not even sure how this idea would work. So do they give birth when they're children and the babies come out as adults?