MIA list.

uberfukken

Custom title
View attachment 85748

When will that retard give up?
I don't know, but he's pretty brazen about making felonious threats now days. He went off the deep end when we deleted his wiki images and pretended to report him to the police. Now he's in rage mode talking about "YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS SHIT IRL, WELL KIDDO BLAH BLAH ^_____^ BLAH" and he's been doing it for months.

uberfukken

Custom title
we could really do with some overweening arrogance and condescension around here

the heaviest hitters have fucked off
You must mean Baya. I think the two months offline was enough to free him from the stockholm syndrome that's kept him here for the past few years.

He'll make one post and fall back into it just like an ex-smoker getting drunk and bumming a cigarette off a friend. Then we'll get our RSS feed of alt-lite twitter back.

Aroukar

EDF Elite
First half of 2012 was super active with heaps of active members, we lost a lot of users when .ch died and we were down for a month before going to .se, second half 2012 and 2013 were the golden days of relentless shitposting where the forum would see thousands of posts per day from like 25 people
That was an IRC vs Forum thing and was amplified by there being no active administration, just a handful of mods who couldn't ban. IMO the most chaotic and interesting time in EDF history
Those were the days eh? This is an old edit from back when there were more active users and the drama was more interesting, to put it mildly.
aw_yeah.jpg

Lazarus+

Verbal Laudanum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bOKsOveYD0
Website
marxistleninist.wordpress.com
I don't know, but he's pretty brazen about making felonious threats now days. He went off the deep end when we deleted his wiki images and pretended to report him to the police. Now he's in rage mode talking about "YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS SHIT IRL, WELL KIDDO BLAH BLAH ^_____^ BLAH" and he's been doing it for months.
1573599013894.png

i dunno this shit is pretty real