~LUCID DREAM~

lulzbomb

Girlvinyl
I had a dream I was in the iCarly universe. Okay, like I knew I was dreaming, so I thought myself into Carly's house. Everyone was there, so I kicked them all in the balls (it was my dream, so the girls had balls). I evicted them from their house, and they were all poor. I spit in one of their faces, and they flailed their limbs and screamed, like they always do whenever the smallest thing happens to them. I went to Cuba, brought Che back to life, and killed him again with my telekinesis. I went up into space, and glassed Earth. I then covered it with a thick sheet of concrete, I mean 0.4 miles thick. Then I repopulated the planet.

I'm planning on having another lucid dream tonight, starting where this one left off. Any suggestions on what I should do with this planet and its people?
You have some ODD FUCKING DREAMS MAN!!!!

Dr. Rice

Girlvinyl
Website
twitter.com
KINKY . I think I will. Perhaps I will throw a little sigil work in for good measure.
I haven't used a sigil yet or followed these instructions. However, I have had weird dreams lately. Such as feeling pain in dreams, but not waking up. Also a shape shifting woman.

lulzbomb

Girlvinyl
I haven't used a sigil yet or followed these instructions. However, I have had weird dreams lately. Such as feeling pain in dreams, but not waking up. Also a shape shifting woman.
Oh I love those kind of dreams.

Phelan

EDF Hero
I never remember any of them so they don't have any meaning to me at all.