TorGuard.net - Anonymous VPN Service + Torrent Proxy

LOL TomPreston did it again!

Discussion in 'DeviantART' started by a.t., Jul 22, 2011.

1. a.t. EDF Hero

Message Count:
    [IMG]

I don't get it.

This is a thread about this faggot and his inflation art.
    Lazarus Plus and ordersin0001 like this.
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 30
    • Like Like x 2
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 1
  2. HyperHominid EDF Elite

Message Count:
    Asshole Marine Furfag
    Home page:
    Again with even moar fail comics, why???
    Lazarus Plus, eigdew and Schnookums like this.
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  3. faggotmaximum EDF Hero

Message Count:
    rape
    he's terrible
    Lazarus Plus likes this.
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ecludo Ediot

Message Count:
    If this is how Preston thinks about art teachers/art advice then no wonder why he is so bad at drawing.

Mystery solved.
    Lazarus Plus and silverhaze06 like this.
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  5. TheGreekDollmaker EDF Hero

Message Count:
    Student
    Home page:
    You know what Carl is?

A CARICATURE.Not a type of person.Not a Real person with a personality.

He is just a caricature made from the author.

Speaking of the Author, Tom here actually is presented in his comics as a full fledges person with a personality.

Whats wrong with Caricatures?Read this.

http://badwebcomics.wikidot.com/the-very-important-opinions

Specifically ""The novelists who endeavor to enforce what they are pleased to call "moral truths," cease to be artists. They create two kinds of characters — types and caricatures. The first never has lived, and the second never will. The real artist produces neither. In his pages you will find individuals, natural people, who have the contradictions and inconsistencies inseparable from humanity. The great artists "hold the mirror up to nature," and this mirror reflects with absolute accuracy."

What Tom Preston does here is just create caricatures or types and bases his humor around them.The only living person in his webcomic is Teom Preston him self (real classy there).

The best comics of TomPreston (and i say "best" what the little respect i have for him) are those that do not revolve around caricatures but based on funny stuff that happened in his life.

I have found ussually that artists that want to tell as story can either take from other people's stories or they can take from their own life.But the second one beholds a terrible truth.Most cartoonists,animator,story writers and the like dont have an interesting life.They instead revolved it around the bubble of creativity or some shit like that.Too tell a story or a joke is too take either from your life or someone elses life.
    You have to be interesting through to tell a story.
    You have to have an interesting life.
    Tom Preston and most artists on DeviantArt dont have an interesting life.They go too conventions, read comics or generally sit around in the computer.

Essentially his a boring unfunny "storyteller" that prides himself as a cartoonist.There have been many great people that had interesting stories from all across the globe.From today,From history,from Science,from religion,from mythology and everything in between lie the greatest and most told and interesting stories mankind has told.Why doesnt anyone take hints from them.

The fact that this charlatan and his legion of fans get along is a disgrace too humanity.The fact that there are artists that think that they can sit around all day doing nothing and be "creative: gives
    me the sense that these people dont want too work and instead want too live a life of working little and getting payied hard.

They wont stand the test of time.

They are but a a small point in history,left too revovle around themself and to vanish just like that and to be forgotten.

The artists that are truely interesting will instead live on.Their memories and works will be remembered.From Homer to Modern Writers, from the earliest Ionian or Egyptian Scientists and free thinkers to the modern Goliath of Modern Science, they live on because they standed the test of time.They are known because true blood and sweat has been spitted in order too be made.The modern artists that think they can do all that but not give a damn their whole life will be those that will vanish.

And i stand by that.In order to tell a story you have to have some credantials.Just because you can drawn does not mean you can tell a story.Just because you can write well does not mean you can write a story.Just because you have a diploma or went too some fancy-ass school does not mean you can write a story.Only when you have something interesting from your life or other people's life will you be qualified too tell a story.

Tom Preston is in no way qualified to tell a story.He refuses to study history or science or to observe something interesting to create any short of dynamic story or plot.He takes cues from his morals or his life which the first is in-your-face and the second one is UNINTERESTING (just like most people's lifes).

He will be forgotten.Unless he changes he will never be remembered as anything than a tiny dot in deviantart.
    • Like Like x 20
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 3
  6. Ecludo Ediot

Message Count:
    ^ I don't think this is a matter of "interesting life" but a matter of complete lack of creativity.

Creative people can take the most boring of lives and write something exciting out of it. They amplify the details that often remain unnoticed by most people and make something quite interesting with them.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Cnids Ediot

Message Count:
    That was nicely said, Greek.
  8. TheGreekDollmaker EDF Hero

Message Count:
    Student
    Home page:
    I suppose i should clarify some things.

Your kind of Creativity is the one which interesests the viewer.The one where care has been taken into making the the reader or the viewer be engaged, too enjoy the work or the best possible result, make him express emotions about the work or make him think about a subject.Its called Good writing.

The Creativity defined by the DeviantArt generation is "FUCK THE VIEWER IM GOING TO MAKE WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT EVEN IF ITS FUCING TERRIBLE TROLOLOLOLOL"Its the "I dont give a damn, worship me for expressing my thoughts on a tabblet" kind of thinking.Its the false dream of getting popural or rich like artists that actually care about their work.If Tom Preston even took a fucking look and thought "Hmmm...will this make the viewer cry or will it be enjoyable to some degree?" i reckon he would have made his comic 10.000.000.000 better.

If he did actually do that and still come out with a shitty webcomic, that means that he doesnt know how to interest people.It would mean that he hasnt taken feedback or he hasnt met a lot of people in his life too realise if they are interested in the things that they seek too view.If you devote enough into a subject you kinda create this instict about it, that enables you too recognise if people are interested in something or not.The guy that runs the Drudge Report has that instict.He knows which stories or subtitles to put in order too get people interested.

But creating an instict like that would mean to give a damn about other people.Too devote your self into something and too actually become interesting.
  9. FormaldehydeFag Ediot

Message Count:
    I never knew Preston had an ED article...
    [IMG]
    ...and I never knew he was that much of an arrogant, self-righteous cunt.
    Lazarus Plus likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. GobbleDGook EDF Elite

Message Count:
    It never hurts to be humble. I actually never knew of Tom Preston till I started to go to these forums. But his sheer ignorance, lack luster comics, and shitty attitude will definitely keep me and anyone who isn't a faggot away from his 'art'.
    Lazarus Plus likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. TheForRealDeal Girlvinyl

Message Count:
    "thank you for the lulz"

What a weepy cunt

My favorite part has to be his comic's name
    So You're A Cartoonist? No, you're not
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Thayora Moeologist

Message Count:
    Home page:
    I've only read a couple of TomPreston's comics. They're not that good because I don't have the experience of running a tablet at conventions or being a cartoonist or comic artist. What I have noticed that TomPreston has a problem with digital art and he's only drawing shit in photoshop because he probably thinks that people would like that better. The line art is wobbly, the colouring is nothing special. These comics should have been practice for him with digital art/pen strokes/etc, but I don't see much improvement.
    Lazarus Plus likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ge5undhe17 Girlvinyl

Message Count:
    Lab Tech
    [IMG]

He thinks he is a meme on /co/

[IMG]

Inflation will be the only thing he'll be remembered from

[IMG]

"I draw better than you trolls because I have A DEGREE IN ANIMATION"

[IMG]

"I am a front pager and who are you?"

[IMG]

"You are philistines, this is my style"

[IMG]

"I can draw cartoons. I hate anime."

[IMG]

"DO NOT bring up CattyN."

[IMG]

"I am a sweet cute nerd with a big heart who does nerd stuff like you! MY COMICS RELATE TO YOU NOW GIVE ME DONATIONS"

[IMG]

FOREVER TOMPRESTION

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 11
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 2
    • Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
  14. ge5undhe17 Girlvinyl

Message Count:
    Lab Tech
    • Like Like x 4
    • Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
  15. Zombie Neith EDF Hero

Message Count:
    Admin Assistant
    Home page:
    [IMG]
    It's funny because it's true.
    SandyYorkHunt and CONTCOM like this.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Bogus Journey Dramacrat

Message Count:
    being a fucking loser
    Never really cared about Tom Preston that much until I read this thread.
    What a loser.
    thatguyoverthere and madh8r like this.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. TheForRealDeal Girlvinyl

Message Count:
    This is me as well except replace thread with board
    SandyYorkHunt likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. FormaldehydeFag Ediot

Message Count:
    Tom Preston IRL!
    [IMG]

H8 art:
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 7
  19. ge5undhe17 Girlvinyl

Message Count:
    Lab Tech
    I'm adding that comic to his article mekekekkekeke
  20. Lurkerella Dramacrat

Message Count:
    Tsundere-Jesus did that Forever Tom Preston picture :'D
Tags: THIS IS NOW A WATERSHIP-FREE ZONE, #Bunurape 2014 is commencing, watch her roll with the punches, more like her fat rolls with them, what part of watership-free didn't you understand, don't even fucking post here, now that we all know you jerk it to pony rape, you can't be taken seriously, literally worse than tompreston, I'll meet you down by the DOXX, wtf is #bunurape, seems like a bunch of bluster over NOTHING, hope you like pizzas, and unexpected visitors, That's okay, my dog bites people for some reason, I'm pretty sure bunu, posted her pics here once, so none of them are really a surprise, also the last raid was 10X funnier, oohh tag whiteknighting, how lame, Miss Piggy didn't post her pics before, try again, she posted a pic of herself, in a red panda kigurimi, like waaaaay back in this thred, who gives a shit, mortalsword jerks off to watershipdowns' furry art, bunu wants to eat hayakain's ass, and watershipdowns wants to watch, mortalsword wants to tongue bunu's ass, after she's just had diarrhea, whiteomega will lick up the residue off the floor, I am 12 and what is this, who wrote down my dreams, oddguy is my waifu, I'd like to hear from forrealdeal on this, lol nobody gives a fuck what he thinks, nah, wrong again bucko, why do we hate bunu, because you touch yourself at night to her posts, on the other hand, you're a faggot, no seriously, you're wrong and also a huge faggot, end of story, mortalsword is being a faggot, mortalsword jerks off to pony bondage, mortalsword knows a lot about being a faggot, mortalswordyndrome jerks off to figurines, mortalsword and linkermann sitting in a tree, mortalsword and linkermann sitting on a three, mortalsword bled profusely, mortalsword cries like a little bitch, mortalsword deletes tags out of butthurt, mortalsword drinks beer out of koala anuses, mortalsword drinks gasoline out of beercans, mortalsword fears scumhook, mortalsword fingers hamsters, mortalsword fucks goats, mortalsword gets bullied, mortalsword gives rimjobs for beer, mortalsword has a vagina, mortalsword is a basement dwelling cum guzzler, mortalsword is a brony, mortalsword is a butthurt bogan, mortalsword is a closet furfag, mortalsword is a dingo, mortalsword is an attention whore, mortalsword is a faggot, mortalsword is a filthy lying kike, mortalsword is a furnigger, mortalsword is a massive faggot, mortalsword is a narutard, mortalsword is a penis licker, mortalsword is a queer, mortalsword is a shitty gimmick, mortalsword isn't even straight, mortalsword jerks off to ponies, mortalsword likes goats, mortalsword masturbates to the aristocats, mortalsword needs his pacifier, mortalsword needs to leave this fucking forum, mortalsword needs to wash his fucking face, mortalsword stop tagging yourself cunt, mortalsword sucks black cocks, mortalsword sucks dick for coke, mortalsword sucks dick for dick, mortalsword talks to himself, mortalsword tries too hard, mortalsword wants the d, mortalsword adds his own tags everywhere he goes, mortalsword always won the "special award", mortalsword calls the cops out of butthurt, mortalsword can't handle the heat, mortalsword confirmed for butthurt, mortalsword doesn't understand tags, mortalsword fails at being an internet toughguy, mortalsword failtrolling, mortalsword gets butthurt over tags, mortalsword has no friends :(, mortalsword has no life, mortalsword is a literal manchild, mortalsword licks granny assholes, mortalsword lost the argument, mortalsword <3 schnookums, mortalsword = nambla, mortalsword confirmed for butt ravaged, mortalsword fails at hiding butthurt, mortalsword has no penis, mortalsword is a butthurt asspie, mortalsword jerks off to oddguy, mortalsword likes to jack off to bestiality, mortalsword should kill himself, mortalsword was molested by his uncle, mortalsword y u so mad?, oh hey are we doing tag spam now, lemme get a piece of that action, god that motherfucker, fucking mortalsword, I swear to god, what the fuck?, what a cheesenigger, god what a stupid fucking punk, dude has, fucking, like, Twilight Sparkle tattoos like, all over his arm, shit isn’t even the right color, everyone knows it’s like, pink and purple, next he’s gonna get like, a fucking TomPreston tattoo with, a fucking bowler hat, what the shit is that?, yeah, that’ll go great with your bunu mask, you homo, dude has like, a fucking lot of nerve, I heard he didn’t even get, his driver’s license, cause he punched some old lady, at the MVA, he was like, cutting in line, and she’s all like, “You can’t do that!”, and he’s like POW, “Take that, bitch!, Next I’ll stuff my dick in your mouth”, speaking of which, you know how they’re always, talking about, taking candy from a baby?, fucker took ice cream, out of a kid’s hand, fucking pulled down his zipper, and fucking slapped his dick, on the ice cream, He’s like, “You still wanna lick it now, kid?”, god what an asshole, he’s the kinda guy, who’ll fuck your sister, and then, brag about it to you, in front of your mom, when your fucking grandparents are visiting, and he’ll go into like, gnarly detail too, and like watch you squirm, cause he’s just a fucking bastard, god he’s got no fucking manners, I’m driving with him this one time, he’s in a school zone, and he’s doing like, fucking 80, and I’m like, “Dude you’re going too fast!”, and he’s like “Fuck that shit!”, and he just like, speeds up and laughs, like some kind of deranged fucking cocksucker, then he hits this crossing guard, and he’s all like, “Yeah that’s what you get, for being Mexican!”, I’m like “Dude!, that’s fucking weak”, and then you’ll tell him something, and he’ll be like “ACTUALLY…”, and then he’ll correct you, on some fucking stupid minute detail, that nobody gives a cock about anyway, I just wanna fucking slap him, I can’t even describe, how fucking terrible this guy is, he’s got some kind of serious, sociopathic issues, we’re at this like, greasy spoon, and like, some handicapped guy is there, drinking coffee, and he, like he goes to the restroom, right?, so then mortalsword goes, and PISSES IN HIS COFFEE, then the dude comes back, “Did you pee in my coffee, mortalsword?”, and he’s like, “FUCK YOU, CRIPPLE!” and he goes, he pushes him over, and, I don’t know where he gets all this piss, and he pisses on the dude’s face, then he gets out his guitar, and he starts like, poking him, with the sharp little, string cutter thing, I’m like, “Dude, cut it out!”, and he’s like “FUCK YOU!”, and he like, pisses on me, too, dude, I hope that fucker gets, what’s coming to him, and I hope I’m not around, because it’s like, it’s going to be a fucking meteorite, that’s what’s coming to him, gonna crater him in the fucking head, not a minute too soon I tell ya man, what a cock, uh, wtf, I guess the moral of the story is, actually I don't know, apparently mortalsword has a bunu mask?, cool story bro, that isn't how you tag spam, THIS is how you tag spam, asdgujrgtrbutyhg.vwevy56yb6yv45t5ey, b5yv54y5, yhbtrhbvtr, h, rthwet, yvrtvg, v, wefcrw, hgfh98sfh, vdg, dgcea9cg, aegcaer, gtretivo54by65, 9, bu67, nu, 3bvtc4, ct345vy, trbetr, vhcewrx034, yv6b, ju, 5rect9, vbu, jtybjv e, vyhger, vgery, t, jub67u, b5wervyg4t, vycqeterv, u, jb7yki, j67tuv, yc4er, eryv6b, u67in, ub56ertv0qect, cqevt, escye, g, vsth, 46bthv, p9, bhjp, uoghjknuy, p, brvs, tv4e, ', ctve, y9, trbjty, jtyjpb, trvheqv, ctqvet, ergvwbh, tybjvw, ecqe, tw56hb095bujty9, jbverty, b, eceqtvcq4tyub6, 7, nii, tykomtun, etryvc w, erc34tv, 54ybu56b, ubv, rtvhwer, gqercy 45, yub56biu, jvtr, rttv, er ye0t, j tej, ytj ety, rw h, ectqe5 hr, y hrwthtr, hvgedc g5oe jhr rt h, r h4q5erg w, rth4 wrthj pwr9sj yq35ery, w54h r, 45 yw5 hpitrwh q5erf, q hwtr, rt htrh orkh q4regqeri;jg q, q54yi wh, wrth, rh wrh w, gergergeqrgijwe r[ihojrdvg, j, i[, g er g i, adfoipg, q, eripo j, eprio erpjg oiqer, g oiper, gipo, rrgj, eroi, giwpeo, gipor goip, s, gipoj, erihj, tripyoh j54eqrioj, tpoi34jwpvj, cer, ct-4eio j, 1ppjrctio 3jedscgi j eipos gj3pioj[i2r, er.gpoierj goiper igjterio, wtijhierjgjergij, 4rigop3jrgoi jergi jeriorg, iero jtripogj, qeirpogp5o3j, t[32, w-t9, piodg, 2 0p, tyuwi9t8tuifowerufrehijrkelweo3er, 3fuwv 9itkv lc43pobylverg, tco54 yv ;54pl .er, .4t, 4tc; 45, .54 ly, .cef0b5iu.y3 5erig, 5, 4pyi, ew, ey, er, t wer o, 5perogir, fpj is ypo, what the fuck is going on, today, I, my, to, at, the, people., if, even, get, over, broken, much, also, taking, dump, that, commissioned, me, or, dug, out, of, a, little, easy, are, NOT, serve., question, blank, take, liberties, assume, I’ll, anything, plotline, forced, any, bad, Male, female, Is, fetishy, will, reject, money, super, kinky, idea, intrigues, less., be, made, paypal., It, takes, up, patient., caption, drawings, owner, know, floating, paid, however, what, telling, DA’s, never, fetish, they, seem, started, Slave, TF, all, sometimes, things, stand, many, They, feel, logged, realized, I'd, often, feels, fetishes, we, see, porn, frequent, completely, bunch, making, screwed., After, watching, conclusion?, reality, who, listen, hit, women, devalues, sex. So, promote, rape., might, throw, today's, day, seeing, haven't, another., seat., everyday, without, hint, walk, hiding, nice, aliens, Realism, whole, school, walking, zero, mouse, furry, mice, to insult bacon call him straight, reminder:, jack is a fat fuck, baya con dios, giraffes, Furries, exist, clearly, leads, sex, being, borderline, case, unrealistic, another, these, anyone, wants, here., moving, wifi, lurking, able, deep, obvious, varied, Some, liked, content, plain, yet, magical, couple, asked, journals, really., Just, roleplaying., mythical, creatures, isn't, discipline, prison, thing., park, skills, writer., pedophilia, baconmoose wants the d, flamingtofusquare has nine chins, bacon REALLY craves pussy, this thread has no problems with furries, or scat fetishists, as long as they parrot the same tired crap, that everyone already knows, "boy that dobson sure is fat and stupid", "let's post another thousand pages about it", jack is a niggerfaggot, weezus is a low-rent marilyn manson wannabe, likeicare checks his privilege hourly, check your privilege before entering this thread, check it before you shrek it, giraffes are gay, giraffe holocaust, i wrote a novel about how i don't care, look how much i don't care, lol these fags, still acting like they don't care, if you don't care why even reply, This wall of tags, it was made for me, one low short into EX legs, two low shorts into EX legs, three low shorts into EX legs, and combo into ultra, These tags were brought to you by Wilkins Coffee, Wilkins Coffee the EDiots choice of drink, Austin 3:16 says I just whupped your ass, curtsibling is a creepy ponyfag and pedophile, and so is anyone who likes his work, aka: ricki, flamingtofusquare deletes tags out of butthurt, same here cockmongler, because we're probably doing the same thing, shame on you for thinking, that someone is actually, putting effort into this, How you livin? What?, How you livin? In Living Color, You can do what you wanna do, Anything you want its up to you, You for me and me for you, You can be anything you wanna be, Lets take a trip and sip on a dream, Glide with the guide on a funky scene, Here comes another one of those, funky funny Mo Money shows, a cast for laughs and talented bros, And sisters with twisters, for you to look at listener, It seems you dont believe, so you'll believe what I convince ya, Some booty to your short, and forth well make it snappy, with jokes and pokes, and folks to keep you happy, No need to hold your remote control, chill, This shows got soul, All aboard all aboard, The train never troubles, You better snuggle up, couple up on the double On the double yeah, Its hard to believe, When some of the best things in life, are free, So fellas grab your girl, tell her that you love her, Cause thats the way you're livin', when you're livin' In Living Color, op is a butthurt brony, Since time immemorial, the Belmont clan, has stood in opposition to Dracula, Every 100 years, Dracula would rise from his grave, and a Belmont would be there, to stop him, This is the story of year 47..., Juese Belmont, Duh duh-duh duh dah duh dah duh-dah, Duh duh-duh duh dah duh dah unf, Belmont too cool to fight Dracula, Put down whip and equip spatula, Can't fight Drac if the Belmont dies, Touchin' ladies' thighs to keep the name alive, Doesn't fight Dracula, Only makes pancakes, Would be a hero, He's four and a half decades late!, UH!, Juese Belmont's tough, Get down, Juese Belmont's rough, O rly? ya, O rly?, O rly? no wai, Can't fight Drac-a-ula, With a spat-a-ula, Duh duh-duh duh dah duh dah duh-daah, People always tell me 'Belmont be brave', Don't know why, Drac ain't comin' back from the grave, We've got like 45 years, villagers, cool down, Got this Belmont DNA, gotta pass it around, Only fights boredom, Come on now bachelorettes, You can't ignore him, He's Juese, Oh, here we go, A little bit different from the Belmont best, Don't want Medusa heads just, gimme the breasts, If she's chesty, I guess I'll get those STDs, Got a rock for my cock, ha-ha, pee-pee-pee, But that won't happen see, always keep it protected, Have Sylpha cast spells when it gets erected, Unacceptable, anything else would be, Cause one Belmont gets chicks, And that Belmont is ME, Alucard?, Naw, I'd rather have it Grant DaNASTY, Oh wait, that sounded gay, Duh duh-duh duh dah duh dah, Duh duh-duh duh dah duh daaah, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah babyyyyyyy, My Little Rapist, likeicare and linkermann sitting in a tree, likeicare and linkermann sitting on a three, likeicantwin, likeicare bled profusely, likeicare cries like a little bitch, likeicare deletes tags out of butthurt, likeicare drinks beer out of koala anuses, likeicare drinks gasoline out of beercans, likeicare fears scumhook, likeicare fingers hamsters, likeicare fucks goats, likeicare gets bullied, likeicare gives rimjobs for beer, likeicare has a vagina, likeicare is a basement dwelling cum guzzler, likeicare is a brony, likeicare is a butthurt bogan, likeicare is a closet furfag, likeicare is a dingo, likeicare is an attention whore, likeicare is a faggot, likeicare is a filthy lying kike, likeicare is a furnigger, likeicare is a massive faggot, likeicare is a narutard, likeicare is a nubian princess, likeicare is a penis licker, likeicare is a queer, likeicare loves posting in the DA forum, because he's a faggot, likeicare is a shitty gimmick, likeicare isn't even straight, likeicare jerks off to ponies, likeicare likes goats, likeicare masturbates to the aristocats, likeicare needs his pacifier, likeicare needs to leave this fucking forum, likeicare needs to wash his fucking face, likeicare stop tagging yourself cunt, likeicare sucks black cocks, likeicare sucks dick for coke, likeicare sucks dick for dick, likeicare talks to himself, likeicare tries too hard, likeicare wants the d, likeicare wishes he was as cool as the da subforum, likeicare yells FIRE and gets pissed on, onideus adds his own tags everywhere he goes, onideus always won the "special award", onideus believes ps filters = "art", onideus calls the cops out of butthurt, onideus can't handle the heat, onideus changes arguments more than his diaper, onideus confirmed for butthurt, onideus deletes tags out of butthurt, onideus designs websites with macromedia director, onideus doesn't understand tags, onideus fails at being an internet toughguy, onideus failtrolling, onideus fucks likeicare, onideus gets butthurt over tags, onideus has *all* of the usi, onideus has no friends :(, onideus has no life, onideus hugs babies for uncomfortably long times, onideus is a brony, onideus is a diaperfag, onideus is a literal manchild, onideus just wants you to change his diaper, onideus killed thread news at 11, onideus licks granny assholes, onideus lost the argument, onideus pissed his lego diapers again, onideus scrubs baby dongs on his face, onideus smears baby dicks all over his face, onideus tries too hard, onideus wants valery to change his diaper, onideus will shit his lego diapers, onideuce doesn't know when to quit, milwin <3 schnookums, milwin = nambla, milwin confirmed for butt ravaged, milwin deletes tags out of butthurt, milwin eats the shit from onideus' diaper, milwin fails at hiding butthurt, milwin has no penis, milwin is a butthurt asspie, milwin is a faggot, milwin jerks off to oddguy, milwin likes to jack off to bestiality, milwin loves likeicare, milwin loves metroid: other m, milwin milks likeicare's cock, milwin should kill himself, milwin wants the d, milwin was molested by his uncle, milwin y u so mad?, I hope he gets what's coming to him, a crater in the fucking head, DIAF has nice tits, why do people even fucking read baya's posts?, BIX NOOD, nigga stole mah bike, anime is for pedophiles, now this is a story, all about how, my life got flipped, turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, and I'll tell you how I became the prince, of a town called Belagffdgfsfdbdf, somebody's ass-ravaged about these tags, what is a man?, a miserable little pile of BULLLLLLL SHIIIIIT, HEY PAISANOS, IT'S THE SUPER MARIO BROS SUPER SHOW, and remember, if you do drugs, you go to hell before you die, please, THIS IS DELICIOUS, YES!!! YES!!!!1, nobody cares, he picked up the basics BEHIND THE COUCH, and then added in a few NINJA MOVES of his own, I don't think so, homey don't play dat, colonel william guile, one of the greatest cornflake artists in the world, travels the global tournament circuit, using it to conceal his operation, as leader of an elite group, of cornflake fuckers, known by the code name, STREET FUCKER, I object to the term feminazi, because women fall someway short, of the word nazi, and here's why, 1. the nazis were efficient, 2. the nazis decided what was right and wrong, and stuck to it, whether or not you agree with what they did, they didn't do what women do, which is fuck over their own loved ones, to further their own sex, this needs more tags, then add some you lazy faggot, there is rotting human flesh in my garbage can, I cut it off of my foot, Get the heck out of here, you nerd!, What, you're going to fight against me?, You damn fool., Your number's up! Monster!, This base will explod in 60 seconds!, A GOD DAMN SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS, LIKE ME, those tom hate comics suck, just because they make fun of him, doesn't mean they're actually any good, killeratte is butthurt, he's right though, fuck this thread, I'm watching you bub, (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), (Edit Tags), eh, lots of women find me disturbing, never mind Charlie, hoo ah OHHHHHHHHHHHH, a-da Cheat, is everything a-rah-dah-dadidaDAH?, somebody get this freakin duck away from me, let's get dangerous, *I put my robe and wizard hat on*, you son of a bitch, No way I am going to delete all those tags, DO IT FAGGOT, NO U, oddguy cybers with bunu, ew that's disgusting, Kano, Liu Kang, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Sonya, MORTAL KOMBAT, ahahaha all that work you put into deleting tags, and two clicks later they're all back, oh what, get a better insult, remember to believe in magic, or I'll fucking kill you, Azarath, Metrion, ZINTHOS, beep boop, itty bitty baby, itty bitty boat, i don't believe it, habeeb it, TWINKYHOUSE!, lol your lazy ass fails at deleting tags, flamingtofusquare deletes tags out of butthurt, flamingtofusquare fucks dead people, flamingtofusquare has nine chins, flamingtofusquare is a butthurt cunt, flamingtofuesquare licks tombstones, flamingtofusquare shops at bad dragon, flamingtofusquare wastes money on shitty pics, flamingtofusquare shave your disgusting pubes, I hear it's amazing, when the famous purple stuffed worm, in flapjaw space with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on hari-kari rock, I need scissors! 61!, your tags are gay, Youre all faggots, kill yourselves, "NO U" said a giant butthurt faggot, more tags than onideus' collection of diapers, cock, cock thinks trolling is mean, this kills the RAM, arrr, kill it, kill it all, and then kill yourself, dobtard stop making comics, tag wars are gay, and so are tag warriors like you, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, HEROES IN A HALF SHELL, TURTLE POWER, They're the world's most fearsome fighting team, WE'RE REALLY HIP, They're heroes in a half shell and they're green, HEY GET A GRIP, When the evil Shredder attacks, These turtle boys don't cut him no slack, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, Splinter taught them to be ninja teens, HE'S A RADICAL RAT, Leonardo leads Donatello does machines, THAT'S A FACT JACK, Raphael is cool but crude, GIMME A BREAK, Michelangelo is a party dude, PARTAAAAYYYYY, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, HEROES IN A HALF SHELL, TURTLE POWER, Light Dobbo on fire, DOPEFISH LIVES, Dobbo drinks semen out of schnookum's asshole, tom preston is a pedophile, tom preston inflates dead animals, oddguy loves Tom Preston's cock, I KNEW IT, DOPEFISH LIVES, brought 'em back just for you, flamingtofusquare has a penis, nox nocitis is a pedophile, vermin is friends with tyciol, mortalsword licks pennies for sustenance, this thread and everyone in it are super gay, so I thought I'd make it a little better, by bringing back the best part of it, Fuck these tags, These tags bind us together, ink-dude is an unfunny faggot, ink-dude is the next watershipdowns, ink-dude cries when dad penetrates him, ink-dude is schnookums' sock, ink-dude takes no less than 12 dicks up his ass, ink-dude tries too hard