KnowYourMeme is dying, and that's a good thing

Tyrantrum

Dramacrat
Just a few minutes ago, Sir-Soundwave, KYM's only remaining Media Moderator with user powers, left the site via deactivation, thus continuing an epic trend of mods leaving the site one by one.

Conclusion:

MintyPepps

Dramacrat
you could at least have posted this word for word on the main site itself to show your "hidden" spite for the website rather than just posting it on a completely unrelated forum where no one gives a fuck

uberfukken

Custom title
Isn't the site owned by millionaires? Why should they care about forum mods.

Metakazam

Dramacrat
This is new to me. They banned my ass because I call them out on their shit with the over 9000 GamerGate shills and now the once failing website can't even keep its mods up alive for very long. I think I even know one of the Mods who banned me from that website. It's worse than Tumblr, I'll tell you what?

ohhh i know where i have seen this situation before. hello refugees !
View attachment 81407
Welcoming anyone from knowyourmeme to any abode where you abide will bring nothing but bad news. IGN's forums went through the same thing back in '11 when Gamespot had a massive ban spree. Forums went from being tolerable and relatively fun to absolute trash within a matter of hours. I don't think they've completely recovered from that hit, either.

messyjessie

THE QUEEN
Welcoming anyone from knowyourmeme to any abode where you abide will bring nothing but bad news. IGN's forums went through the same thing back in '11 when Gamespot had a massive ban spree. Forums went from being tolerable and relatively fun to absolute trash within a matter of hours. I don't think they've completely recovered from that hit, either.
thank you for that intelligence briefing.
giphy (9).gif