i need help from a savvy internet user [reward]

Weezus Christ

EDF Savior
Website
www.reverbnation.com
anyway about that blog, some of that shit is demonstrably true, and scary as hell.

you gotta kind of go through all of it, but some of it is dead center smacking you in the face.

ive been following him for years, so whereas to the average person its a daunting mess of insanity,
i actually understand what hes talking about, which probably makes me crazy as a loon, but its what i enjoy.

usually i stay awake waaaay too long and read his stuff for hours and it helps inspire my own madness.

i could care less about the government or conspiracies as far as how they apply to myself or the world,
but i like the use of the imagery and symbolism... i like horror and spooky things and thats pretty spooky stuff.

i could show you parts of it that would really make you rethink how loony it is, but nobody gives a shit or theyd already know.

uberfukken

Custom title
Have you ever thought about putting all your art on your own website?

Weezus Christ

EDF Savior
Website
www.reverbnation.com
i didnt organize any of my pictures at all so i have one enormous folder with my shit and every shitty yo dawg meme i ever downloaded in it, and its realllllly hard to find stuff on my drive, but heres some more of the better stuff. most are paintings with digital manipulation.

Attachments

uberfukken

Custom title
i made a deviant art page once but it takes like a hundred years to upload one picture.

i put a bunch on google + earlier but i dont know how to make it public lol, that layout is too much for me right now.
I mean like your own weezuschrist.com and just host a gallery of all your work

Weezus Christ

EDF Savior
Website
www.reverbnation.com
I mean like your own weezuschrist.com and just host a gallery of all your work
im pretty sure nobody cares. i post my stuff on my facebook occasionally and nobody likes or comments, but then i post something about how used furniture is full of absorbed stranger's farts and i get 20 likes and a few shares lol...

id love to sell this bullshit though if i could find a market for it. most of em i sold 20 bucks each haha

uberfukken

Custom title
im pretty sure nobody cares. i post my stuff on my facebook occasionally and nobody likes or comments, but then i post something about how used furniture is full of absorbed stranger's farts and i get 20 likes and a few shares lol...

id love to sell this bullshit though if i could find a market for it. most of em i sold 20 bucks each haha
i dont mean for selling shit, just to have it all in one place instead of scattered over 5 or 6 different social media sites