I just got buttfucked by my ISP :(

scumhook

Managing account details
Website
www.ungod.ly
A static IP contains more personally identifiable info than your SSN or DNA.

People can track you to what room in your house you're accessing the internet from, just using the IP.

You're fucked.

Whippet

EDF Hero
 There was a well behaved girl who had her hair covered with images of coyote, bluebird, and other birds made of turquoise. She had, besides, a disc of turquoise so large that a man standing could (just) put his hands on top of it. There were twelve white tails (eagles) and twelve red tails (hawk) fastened to its border.

Tyrantrum

Dramacrat
Well, I guess it's safe to say that this is some kind of insane tinfoil-level shit going on as the IP I have is banned thanks to that shitty automatic ban hammer. Because of that, I can't even go on to the site to see what the latest dank shit are.
banned.png

Strangely enough I can go to the site on my phone just fine (no mobile data or shit) without issue as opposed to other devices despite the phone being connected to the same network.

All I wanted to do was see what the latest dank memes were you fuckers. :mad:

╭∩╮༼ಠ益ಠ༽

Cassius Longinus

Clamato Destroyer
Well, I guess it's safe to say that this is some kind of insane tinfoil-level shit going on as the IP I have is banned thanks to that shitty automatic ban hammer. Because of that, I can't even go on to the site to see what the latest dank shit are.View attachment 83011

Strangely enough I can go to the site on my phone just fine (no mobile data or shit) without issue as opposed to other devices despite the phone being connected to the same network.

╭∩╮༼ಠ益ಠ༽
have you tried not acting like a fucking retard?

scumhook

Managing account details
Website
www.ungod.ly
Well, I guess it's safe to say that this is some kind of insane tinfoil-level shit going on as the IP I have is banned thanks to that shitty automatic ban hammer. Because of that, I can't even go on to the site to see what the latest dank shit are.View attachment 83011

╭∩╮༼ಠ益ಠ༽
If only there was some mystical way to change your IP on the interwebs.

Oh well. I guess there's not and I guess you're still fucked.

I'm gonna use ur static IP to order pizzas and hookers.

Whippet

EDF Hero
 She was dressed and then a bed was spread for her with a white buckskin at the bottom, and on it a blanket of white cotton, third, an embroidered black one, and fourth, a white coyote skin blanket. The girl lay face down on this bed stretched out.1

Whippet

EDF Hero
Burning lips and a wicked heart are like a potsherd covered with silver dross.

Tyrantrum

Dramacrat
Well, the Data Saver extension for Google Chrome bypasses the IP ban page.

Not making any more alts or shit anymore though but I wish I was allowed to come back via my original banned account and make a huge-ass apology even if it means I'll never be a mod again but that will never happen since I can't come back.

I would also politely harass the mods about the video gallery if I was allowed to come back