Humon's Bullshit

oddguy

The Prime Memeister
Website
www.youtube.com
Just follow the link in past page, there is everything, but remember she is nice person with a heart of gold, be nice with her.
Are you being serious or sarcastic?

Honestly, to me, she doesn't seem like a bad person.
Just a vary stupid and perverted person.

ClapYourClam

Oh shit, waddup
I just remembered that chuckle-fuck added a picture of that Niels dude molesting a little girl to her Deviantart. Like straight with his hands under her dress while she's crying and hugging her teddy bear. Her reason for do that was to remind her fans that he's a very bad dude/ Maybe they wouldn't think he's kawaii uguuu~ if you didn't wrote a 100 page black fetishism comic where he has sexy, wacky lighthearted adventures and faces no consequences for his abhorrent behavior, you stupid, worthless piece of shit.

Lou 500

EDF Elite
No no that wasn't her Niels character, it was her character Peter. But I remember that pic too.

bobmalarky

EDF Elite
Well we can't expect her to show these are bad dudes in an actual comic book story, that would get in the way of all the zany fun and sex romps! So she'll just draw them doing something "bad" in the most cliche way possible [while still managing to be fucked up.]

I found a thing about that character plugging the name into her DA search http://humon.deviantart.com/art/Lil-Bro-wants-milk-142516953

Anyway, this is a character I originally created for the simple purpose of torturing Niels. You see, Niels does some horrible things, and in order for me to still like him I have to punish him every now and then.

His name is Peter, and he is a hippie gone horribly, horribly wrong, a rapist with a big R and was “the first child of Johnny”.

Niels is always looking for parental figures, and Johnny was always subconsciously looking for a son. His first choice fell on Peter, who quite liked all the benefits of his new situation, but didn’t want to be anyone’s “son”. That wasn’t good enough for Johnny, so when Niels showed up, he quickly got Peter’s place. Peter didn’t mind all that much, because his time as Johnny’s favourite had gotten him a small following of people whom he provided with drugs and who was starting to see him as an almost religious leader.
When Niels killed Johnny and took over his place, Peter broke free and continued getting more followers, and eventually they moved into a farm.
As you can hear, he is more of a cult leader than anything, and at first he and Niels either worked nicely together, or made sure to never get in each other’s way.
But then one of Niels’ men disappeared after visiting Peter’s farm, and rumour had it that Peter had raped the guy and killed him when he realized he couldn’t let him go. From then on Peter and Niels’ relationship got more an more “chilly”.

Unlike Niels who never had any children of his own, Peter has quite a few, though he doesn’t know how many, and not all of the mothers did it willingly. But Peter has some screwed up ideas about love. Like Niels he believes that sex is love, and he loves everyone even if they won’t love him, because isn’t that the what love is all about? At least that’s what he tells his brainwashed drugged up followers. Truth is he probably just likes to rape people every now and then. And to make it even worse, some of the mothers are possibly his own daughters.
Maybe this is meant to be truly disturbing, maybe for once this isn't another one of her various fucked up fetis-

Oh no she draws him as a kawaii anime too.

ClapYourClam

Oh shit, waddup
No no that wasn't her Niels character, it was her character Peter. But I remember that pic too.
My bad, that picture was ten levels of sick and wrong and I wasn't about to go look at it again. Also who that fuck is Peter? What character is that? I truly cannot tell any of her characters apart because they're all the same- smug and horny.

ClapYourClam

Oh shit, waddup
Peter looks like Denmark, but with a super gay goatee. What kind of cult leader has a fucking goatee, full beard or get the fuck off.

Lou 500

EDF Elite
I vaguely remember the story and I've only managed to find a thumbnail so far:

Basically the Peter character once was in charge of a cult which was composed of female followers. Well one day he raped one of them and she fell pregnant with the girl in the thumbnail.

The mother, having been brainwashed by Peter was confused; she should feel honored that Peter had taken her but she still felt dirty and awful. So out of guilt and shame she ended up killing herself. Peter then ended up focusing his attention on his own daughter. He even gave her the same name as her mother.

How on earth the daughter ended up in the dude's clutches beats the fuck out of me, but it's in Humon's world.

I couldn't forget a story like that easily.

bobmalarky

EDF Elite
Peter looks like Denmark, but with a super gay goatee.
All her characters look the fucking same what do you expect.

And since she's decided love = rape with this character we can add incest and pedophilia to her list of fetishes. Which is fucking hilarious because when we were talking about her Zim shit before I skipped posting this but now it seems relevant:

I got the idea from "Tak the Hideous New Girl". Watch it again and you might understand why I'm into Zim/Membrane, or you might think I need a nap.

The best part of this paring? Both Zim and Prof. Membrane are grown-ups! Yes, no paedophilia here!

TheForRealDeal

Girlvinyl
Hahaha how do you rationalize the existence of that thing while still continuing to portray him as some sort of wacky bishie

bobmalarky

EDF Elite
I didn't find the description but I did find a cache of a now deleted journal where she defends it:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Qla8Sb2hmeUJ:humon.deviantart.com/journal/It-s-not-you-it-s-me-220620144 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Okay, this will be the last journal I write about the Daddy Loves You picture, because I’m really tired of the drama.

When I first posted the picture the description only told Lidy’s story and noting more. After an hour quite a few people had accused me of glorifying paedophilia, so I thought, “Fine, I’ll spell it out then” and added that I was sick of people fangirling over Peter so a picture was needed for people to get that he is not a nice guy.

That got people worked up even more because they though I was blaming people for not getting the character. That was not my intention at all. It was rather meant as me complain that I hadn’t been able to make it obvious, and annoyed at myself that I had to draw it. But looking at the text I can see how it came out very wrong.

Peter is an extremely silly guy, but silly does not equal good, so I won’t apologize for making him funny. I just didn’t want to draw what his relationship with Lidy was like, and hoped it would be enough to simply put it in the description. It wasn’t, so I thought I’d finally do the Niels-thing and post a picture of his bad side as a reminder of his true character. Boy did that backfire...

And you can ask why I would make a character that abuses his daughter if I don’t want to show it, and all I can say is that I don’t know, just like I can’t explain why Duncan will beat people to dead and keep hitting them long after they’re gone and their face looks like mush. It just seemed natural for his character somehow.

So let’s make it clear: I’m not blaming you for not getting the character, I’m blaming myself. And I don’t mind that people like him as a character, it just made me uncomfortable that people cared about him and got upset when he got hurt.

Over and out.
Die in a fire, humon. You can't make a character both silly and lovable and a pedophile rapist who fucks his own daughter.

And why the fuck does she feels the need to "remind" people of character traits and histories she has never established in the 50 fucktillion "comics" she's drawn of these characters as nothing but zany chibis. And why if your intention IS to write a serious drama with incredibly dark and uncomfortable themes would you want to write a bunch of lighthearted romps based on it in the first fucking place?