Humon's Bullshit

bobmalarky

EDF Elite
What the fuck let's have a Humon thread. Humon is another inexplicably popular shitty and lazy artist who obsesses over alternative gender and sexuality like it makes her a special snowflake but it's really just a cover for her various fetishes.

For example her femdom fetish, if it's not disturbing enough for you just think of how uncomfortable it would be if you switched the genders of the characters involved

This last one is especially bullshit

http://humon.deviantart.com/#/d52y6zc
I just realized that there are a ton of things about my Amazon, shield maiden, rich guy "story" that people have no way of knowing. Didn't really occur to me before people started asking questions.

1) The rich guy was one of those asshole'ish rich people who did whatever the hell he wanted, such as torture, r.ape , and death. That's why he has the classic "evil dude" hair and moustache. It's very likely that it was some of his employees who let the Amazon capture him.

2) The Amazon and the shield maiden are supposed to be traveling back to the Amazon's home town.

3) The shield maiden is married to one of the "naked warriors" (who aren't quite naked) from that older picture of mine (I'll draw them together later). She's not needed at home though because her people have slaves to do most of the work. Neither is she expected to stay faithful to her husband because their culture is inspired Viking culture where neither husband or wife were expected to be faithful, and where all children they had with other people were still considered legitimate.

4) Shield maiden would never have sex with a slave because, like in Viking culture, in her culture women are considered to be of "higher class" than men, and should therefore never have sex with a man of much lower class then her, only of higher status. Only men can have sex with slaves, but not with women of higher status than them.

5) The whole thing takes place in a fantasy universe, so while I use as much as I can from old myths, the Amazon is not Greek (Greece doesn't even exist in this universe) and the shield maiden is not a Viking, nor is her husband.

That's the main questions I can remember right now
It's okay that the guy is being held against his will and treated like a sex slave cause he's an evil rapist. Never mind the first time she mentioned this was in her journal. Bitch if people have to read outside sources just to understand what the fuck is going on because your "comics" don't consist of basic shit like backgrounds, panels or context you have fucking failed.

It's not unusual for Humon to display her fetishes under the guise of obscure historical facts, like she's a perverted bizarro world Kate Beaton or something. Like this lovely series about Germans having to prostitute themselves after WW2. It's supposed to be serious and sad you guys, even though you can tell she was drawing it with one hand if you know what I mean [I mean she was masturbating.]

And that's not even mentioning her shitty Hetalia rip-off Scandinavia and the World and that she understands teh gays just about as well as Dobson does.

See Humon knows what lesbians are supposed to look like. Like bulldykes and bodybuilders with breast implants.

Even her decent stuff reeks of being rubbed in her vaginal fluids before uploaded

You just know that guy was cornholed by that deer beardo 5 seconds later.

Let the bitching commence.

Bass

EDF Hero
I remember when she first started doing her Scandinavian comic and it was actually kinda funny, in a cutesy sort of way. After a few months it quickly turned into yaoi faggotry.

Bottom Feeder

Girlvinyl
It was about time, as with Preston, she's full of shit. Hopefully we can get her a new article out of this.

bobmalarky

EDF Elite
I realized that with the fucking retarded way she draws it's not hard to edit her shit to reverse the genders. Boobs and eyelashes are about the only thing that differentiate men and women in her drawings.

She also allegedly had a Yaoi Gallery account, it's gone now but these have been attributed to that account and to her:

Baya Rae 4900

Lawlman
Website
encyclopediadramatica.se
At least for the dude-on-dude stuff. Otherwise it would be big strong men sexually exploiting weak-willed women.

Like so. [Actually found this by typing "femdom" into her gallery search. Christ.]
I'm okay with this one. But only because I get the reference. Plus the joke is conveyed well. Probably taking it out of context, though.

bobmalarky

EDF Elite
As a joke it's fine, but knowing her femdom fetish it becomes a bit uncomfortable. It's that feel you get when you see something weird but innocuous drawn really well, then you look and see this person has drawn it again 100 times and realize they're fapping to it. Like that freaky contortionist person.

Shlomo Bernitz

Girlvinyl
Website
maciulek.tumblr.com
You got you're reply but what the hell kind of answer is that?! "Torturing people is meant to be sexy guys!"
No, it is more of a "The bulk of the content I introduced to the Internet is in it's entirety the bearing fruit of me touching upon my inner sexual voyages and relieving it on the slate of artistic substance. People enjoy my work because it is coincidentially relevant to their boners, therefore any further ideology is a hastily slapped cop-out brought forward upon confrontation".

fishnchips

EDF Hero
At first, I thought her Satw was decent enough for yet another "personified countries comic" but I really hated her hypocrisy. She kept saying that she didn't like how the Scandinavian countries were portrayed in Hetalia (with silly stereotypes that exist in the minds of some Japanese people, like, oh, every other country) and that's why she decided to create her own version. Which was nothing else than exactly the same, only the stereotypes she embraced were from her... Danish(?) POV. And with all kinds of oh so funnay gender/sexuality jokes.
As with all those frontpage "celebrities", the fans are the worst thing about them, though.

bobmalarky

EDF Elite
You got you're reply but what the hell kind of answer is that?! "Torturing people is meant to be sexy guys!"
Because debasement and humiliation are normal sex fantasies amirite? She must think this is what all men with their evil penises are into, unless they're perfect and pure yaois. Does that mean she approves of it then, or is it just an excuse for her femdom bullshit?

It'd be one thing if she was making a funny point about how women are often depicted [ like I once thought she was with her skimpy outfits for male superheros] but you can tell she just gets off on this shit. And it just has this air of saying all men secretly want to be rammed in the ass with strap-ons. So fuck it, I did edits of the rest of those fucking "comics" last I'll do because I spent longer on this than I should have. I tried to draw shit like she would.

lololol isn't this just charming and harmless fun? If you find this degrading or offensive, ladies, I think you just have a real problem with your own sexuality! All women secretly want this! Teehee!

This is fantastic.

fishnchips

EDF Hero
She's so lazy, she couldn't even be bothered to give the "dark" elves in the background at least some shading to indicate that they are, in fact, dark elves.

bobmalarky

EDF Elite
She's so lazy, she couldn't even be bothered to give the "dark" elves in the background at least some shading to indicate that they are, in fact, dark elves.
And if you called her on it she'd probably go on some long-ass spiel about how Nordic Dokkalfar aren't literally dark skinned and she's really educated on mythology so shut up or something.

GobbleDGook

EDF Elite
I just fucking hate how lazy humon is. She makes Tom Preston look like a master of his craft, at leat has can fucking slap a panel down so his shit isn't floating all over the goddam place.

She's such a goddam hack, stemming her popularity of Hetalia. I wish her fans weren't such incoherent retards and stop giving attention to pleople that NEED to be a goddam leech to a series in order to get pageviews.