How many times have you been pwnt

Pachirisu

Dramacrat
What in the actual fuck?

I signed up to Myspace sure, but I did it under the name "Lunaman's dox" as I signed up to spread the dox of a guy who called me asswipe (call me autistic, I don't care anymore).

The rest of these websites I don't even recognise, what the fuck even are these websites?

I have two theories on what happened here.

1) I started a cult of people following my example and worshipping me like Hitler and ended up being hacked for not fitting in.

2) Some KYM users/mods try to mock me by making fake accounts and getting them hacked.

And the "Possible pic of OP" problem in my introduction thread (if I went there, people will become cancerous), I think it was someone trying to dox @Omnimon, and he took my dox by accident, because I made 2 threads on 4chan, and both of them got no replies and were archived, not to mention how no one hated me on 4chan, or tried to attack me.

Lurk

EDF Elite
What in the actual fuck?

I signed up to Myspace sure, but I did it under the name "Lunaman's dox" as I signed up to spread the dox of a guy who called me asswipe (call me autistic, I don't care anymore).

The rest of these websites I don't even recognise, what the fuck even are these websites?

1) I started a cult of people following my example and worshipping me like Hitler and ended up being hacked for not fitting in.

2) Some KYM users/mods try to mock me by making fake accounts and getting them hacked.

And the "Possible pic of OP" problem in my introduction thread (if I went there, people will become cancerous), I think it was someone trying to dox @Omnimon, and he took my dox by accident, because I made 2 threads on 4chan, and both of them got no replies and were archived, not to mention how no one hated me on 4chan, or tried to attack me.
or you're just an autistic kid that picked a name a bunch of other autistic kids happen to use. somehow i doubt one of your hitler-cult fans traveled back before 2007 just to create an account with your handle at gpotato

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com
What in the actual fuck?

The 4chan threads were me, im a mod there

Pachirisu

Dramacrat
or you're just an autistic kid that picked a name a bunch of other autistic kids happen to use. somehow i doubt one of your hitler-cult fans traveled back before 2007 just to create an account with your handle at gpotato
Another good theory

The 4chan threads were me, im a mod there
I will trust that you are a 4chan janitor (Mod), but which post did you post it on?

moogshroom

EDF Hero
I mostly get pwnt by the security-measures of Google related sites, when they want to verify my account and I'm missing the information I entered, then get locked out of the account. Especially if I need the number of an old prepaid card.

I often use long litanies of gibberish for security questions, have them in an encrypted file container, forget about its existence, then forget to back it up before formatting drives.

tl;dr, I pwn myself