gertbot

lotic

Happiness Browser
I'm creating a successor to EDF's most inane, retarded, and (second most) prolific shoutbox shitposter.
You might be asking yourself why.

Right now, it lives on Twitter, which is the perfect home for retarded posting that nobody cares about.
gertbot generates tweets based on a complete archive of @gert7's shoutbox posts. It makes new sentences from this material using a Markov chain generator.

It is currently gathering information. If you'd like to influence its future behavior, follow it, reply to its tweets, or tag him in your own tweets.
Be gentle.

https://twitter.com/realgert7

leecher

ESL
i'm totally gonna have gender identity issues or some shit on me -gertbot 2016

Schnookums

weasel
kind of obvious when there is a tweet every 10 mins. maybe space them out a bit more and make the intervals random. say every 10 mins + (1 - 30 mins)

lotic

Happiness Browser
kind of obvious when there is a tweet every 10 mins. maybe space them out a bit more and make the intervals random. say every 10 mins + (1 - 30 mins)
I'll do it when I get back in a few weeks, if only to space out gertbot's replies. Though I think every ten minutes 16 hours a day is pretty accurate.

Also, I'm surprised it took this long:

Schnookums

weasel
I'll do it when I get back in a few weeks, if only to space out gertbot's replies. Though I think every ten minutes 16 hours a day is pretty accurate.

Also, I'm surprised it took this long:

you could have your bot search out twitter names and have gert tweet at random people.

lotic

Happiness Browser
you could have your bot search out twitter names and have gert tweet at random people.
Right now it's building responses to tweet out at Trump, using posts that gert's made with the word Trump in them.

I'll modify it to build responses to anyone on the feed soon, but it's a little complicated because I want them to have at least a semblance of relation to the tweet the bot's replying to.