Gawker Archiving

Radha the Buttwhisperer

Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless
Sorry i couldnt be more help last nite but it was an interesting way to learn some of the wiki code shortcuts. If i get time in the next couple of months and you guys need another retard to do stuff i will help.

Btw i think u are all crazy autists. I couldnt keep up with whoever else was doing the archiving but thats probably because i was on my tablet.

LulzKiller

King Kunt
Aren't you faggots wanting to preserve their stupid shit? That article was defending horse fucking.
we're not doing this to all gawker links, that's archiveteam. We're archiving the ones that have been linked to on ED. We don't like Gawker at all, but with them shutting down, it's a necessity.

Satanicdruggie

CouchCrew victim
Website
FuckYou.com
we're not doing this to all gawker links, that's archiveteam. We're archiving the ones that have been linked to on ED. We don't like Gawker at all, but with them shutting down, it's a necessity.
A lot of the links to gawker-sites on the ED pages are relevant, such as in Bullet to the Head of the NRA, where the kotaku link was pretty much the only informative article on the net about the game.

I've removed a dozen gawker-site links because the articles were shit and weren't relevant to the ED page. It's not about supporting those SJW kikes, it's about preserving the context that the user (who linked to the site/s)) was going for.