Future of VR bullying

Bono-Roland

EDF Hero
Yes this thread is for the discussion of what we think the future of VR will bring in terms of
cyberbullying. How will it happen?

Synecdoche

EDF Elite
Website
twitter.com
you sit there and watch as your avatar is forced into degrading and humiliating acts of sexual gratification and all you can do is sit there with your headset on your face as your virtual self gets raped.

Bono-Roland

EDF Hero
I agree with what everyone else has said so far. Also realistic avatars featuring the latest mass murderers

ubfkn

i'll mark it on your map
I'd like to see a virus that overwrites game files to include random intervals of very fast spinning and seizure inducing lights in an attempt to make the player vomit or fall down.

j15m

I'd like to see a virus that overwrites game files to include random intervals of very fast spinning and seizure inducing lights in an attempt to make the player vomit or fall down.
Hahaha...

moogshroom

EDF Hero

What first came into my mind as examples are screamers and 1st person teabagging.

Postal 2 with VR goggles might be fun, unless you get immersed enough to piss around the house irl.

Solution

Everyone is boring
Website
thenicestplaceontheinter.net
My biggest fear is that through VR the world discovers that friendship truly = magic
And in a global tidal wave of bronyfacation the world becomes a bunch of happy rotund cunts which the last generation of humanity virtually licking each others digital pony taints. :(