Everyone Should be Identified on the Internet.

Should everyone online be identified?

• Total voters

ChristianWarrior94

Emissary of Christ
This is really the solution to all the cyber-bullying that victims like me face when I'm trying to save lives (I'd like to see you faggots call me names when I know who you are). Plus there would be MUCH less crimes committed. People steal millions upon millions of dollars worth of programs, movies, and everything else you can imagine, drug trafficking is allowed with anonymity, and even "pedophile training" is quite active because you can hide. Even I know about this stuff, so I bet you internet-savy type know much more than I do and you should be ashamed for supporting it.

Online anonymity is just dangerous and, when we get rid of it, there is no downside to it. Saying otherwise makes you a pedophile, drug-dependent robber.

WHY should it be forced? None of this because its the "right thing" crap. A GOOD reason.
The average type of person who wants to stay anonymous; selfish and promoting crime. This is why we need to have this privilege taken away.

Your e-mail inbox is no one else's problem but your own. Take responsibility for enraging people enough to flood your shit.
That's a great point, Joe! When you are identified it's not anyone else's fault you act like a prick to people, take responsibility for your actions! ;)

jack

EDF Elite
This is really the solution to all the cyber-bullying that victims like me face when I'm trying to save lives (I'd like to see you faggots call me names when I know who you are). Plus there would be MUCH less crimes committed.

Online anonymity is just dangerous and, when we get rid of it, there is no downside to it.
if i knew who you where i could call you a faggot too your face and make you cry and drink your tears.

Fraud Based Economy

Disinherited Nigerian Prince
This is really the solution to all the cyber-bullying that victims like me face when I'm trying to save lives (I'd like to see you faggots call me names when I know who you are). Plus there would be MUCH less crimes committed.

Online anonymity is just dangerous and, when we get rid of it, there is no downside to it.
If you don't like what we say, then fuck off and never come back. Posting on this forum is essentially the same as sticking your dick in the electrical socket and instead of learning your lesson (i.e. not to stick your dick in an electrical socket) you try to stick it right back in there. Buddy, you're several cards short of a full deck in the brains department.

ChristianWarrior94

Emissary of Christ
I can't believe i agree with you.
Good you're thinking logically.

Sure. I'd love to steal your SS information.
Not that moron.

If you don't like what we say, then fuck off and never come back. Posting on this forum is essentially the same as sticking your dick in the electrical socket and instead of learning your lesson (i.e. not to stick your dick in an electrical socket) you try to stick it right back in there. Buddy, you're several cards short of a full deck in the brains department.
You wouldn't say that if I knew who you were. And I had many more reasons.