Could somebody help me out here?

So, I downloaded Stardew Valley on Sunday from igg games. I played it for about 10 minutes, and it was working absolutely fine. So, I haven't touched it in almost a week, and when I go check my folder and control panel, I notice the application just disappeared. I checked my antivirus logs, and it appears it never detected anything, so that can't be the case. I also checked my download logs. I still have the installer for it, though. The only thing that was left were the save files in appdata roaming. Also, I noticed something called DMCA or something running in the background before I shut down the computer. But what the hell would DMCA have to do with indie video games? By the way, this is a fairly new computer. Does anybody have any idea as to what could have happened?

Cobalt

Girlvinyl
You played Starjew Valley. You deserve every fucking malware and virus, you dumb cunt.

HOW'S THE FORESKIN RETRACTION GOING ANAL SHIPMENT
Hi, Gretchen. Thanks for checking in. I still have not managed to retract it to a favorable position for cleaning. The most I can do is let the water trickle down. The problem is that I do not have much space to pull back on. Also, my head is dis proportionally bigger than the rest of my penis, which makes it quite painful to retract. I have been getting more tolerant of the pain with each passing week, though I feel like it's still going slower than it should be. I have actually been considering getting some type of injection so I can be temporarily free of feeling any pain at all and just retract it while in this state, though I plan that as only a last resort in case I get a girlfriend or something like that.

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com
Hi, Gretchen. Thanks for checking in. I still have not managed to retract it to a favorable position for cleaning. The most I can do is let the water trickle down. The problem is that I do not have much space to pull back on. Also, my head is dis proportionally bigger than the rest of my penis, which makes it quite painful to retract. I have been getting more tolerant of the pain with each passing week, though I feel like it's still going slower than it should be. I have actually been considering getting some type of injection so I can be temporarily free of feeling any pain at all and just retract it while in this state, though I plan that as only a last resort in case I get a girlfriend or something like that.
Cool

Tykysor

EDF Hero
post pics plox

JustAPandaOK

Cat Dad
please take a straight razor and cut down the middle of your inner forearm until you pass out from blood loss. you will die soon after.