Could Apple as a company fail?

LulzKiller

King Kunt
Apple is more going to steadily go down and down as sales of iphones decrease rather than go out with a big bang, right now they're run by ordinary business people rather than anyone with vision. Touch bar on new macbooks and Apple Watch aren't going to be features/devices that are going to bring new people into their brand.

Also Microsoft with the like of the Surface Studio are basically trying to venture into what was previously Apple's stomping ground so it remains to be seen how that turns out.

DoxingtonandCucklorde

Most autistic Kiwi refugee
Microsoft is actually making tablets work friendly, even though Windows 10 is a far cry from what a generic Desktop work flow experience is.

Gayligula

Emperor of your ass
Apple will be bought by Google in the 2020s, which will basically make them humanities overlords. Enjoy those last years of freedom.

DoxingtonandCucklorde

Most autistic Kiwi refugee
Apple will try to develop their car, it looks and drives like a fagmobile costing them several million dollars after poor execution that makes the original iPhone look like a refined technology.

Was surprised to see my 10 year old son's class having Chromebooks at basically a 1 Chromebook for every 2 students ratio. Plus one for the teacher; no PCs or Macs in sight. They're pretty low end Asus (I think) models , don't even have touch screens, but that's what his school is using at least K through 8. I guess the school either got some kind of grant or ran the numbers and figured everything else was too expensive. Maybe this doesn't mean shit for Apple, but somehow I'd always had a vague idea they owned the education space.

O.G. Lurkmoar

Dramacrat
Was surprised to see my 10 year old son's class having Chromebooks at basically a 1 Chromebook for every 2 students ratio. Plus one for the teacher; no PCs or Macs in sight. They're pretty low end Asus (I think) models , don't even have touch screens, but that's what his school is using at least K through 8. I guess the school either got some kind of grant or ran the numbers and figured everything else was too expensive. Maybe this doesn't mean shit for Apple, but somehow I'd always had a vague idea they owned the education space.
Tl;Dr but the bottom line is schools generally go to whomever is Donating/selling in bulk at a cut rate,therefore no indication of market trend...