Could Apple as a company fail?

wretchedgretchen

Not funny anymore
You mean the 90s?
Yeah I remember somewhere around 3rd grade, christ that was like 1994 or something, all our busted ass school had was those shit ass 2E green and black screen macs (lol oregon trail) then over the next couple years we started getting color monitors for Mario teaches typing. Then at some point the public school system decided to stop abusing the kids quite so badly and switched over to PCs.

Fatal_Exception_0E

Hyper Light Drifter
I went to lots of different schools have only seen PCs used once. I doubt it's still like that but back in the day every school was running Macintosh
My elementary school had a crap-ton of malfunctioning macintoshes. The only 2 working computers in that school were from IBM.

feminist jazz hands

Moral Highlander
is it still possible for Apple to realistically fail in this generation?
The spirit may wither, but the greed will live on.. ;)
I went to lots of different schools have only seen PCs used once. I doubt it's still like that but back in the day every school was running Macintosh
It was the other way around, here.. most schools had PCs.. but i, of course, as a student of graphics, had to use a mac.. one from some of the, first generations, actually. I was hoping that after school, i won't have to deal with that shit ever again. Man, was i wrong about that.. :derp:

Schnookums

weasel
Apple could fail just don't look for it to happen within the next couple decades. I love OS X but fixing anything on a Mac is next to impossible. That said, most people don't give a shit. I still can't believe people pay $600 or more for a fucking phone.

nazca

Autistic Edgelord
Apple can only last so long as the consumers stays the same. Both are going to die eventually...

Call me Tim

Girlvinyl
I think about it from time to time. Apple's failure almost happened a few times back in the 90's before it's potential was cemented ..But as Apple is now; probably the most successful company in history, is it still possible for Apple to realistically fail in this generation?

I saw this today
Stay away from the stock market. You clearly don't know what you are doing.