Could Apple as a company fail?

Fatal_Exception_0E

Hyper Light Drifter
I think about it from time to time. Apple's failure almost happened a few times back in the 90's before it's potential was cemented ..But as Apple is now; probably the most successful company in history, is it still possible for Apple to realistically fail in this generation?

I saw this today

probably a result of China getting asshurt over Trump's proposed import tax.. but even so.

Still makes me wonder

ilovejesus69

The n word is an act of violence
Apple basically manages money now. The product / tech thing is small fries compared to what they're doing with investments.

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com
I think about it from time to time. Apple's failure almost happened a few times back in the 90's before it's potential was cemented ..But as Apple is now; probably the most successful company in history, is it still possible for Apple to realistically fail in this generation?

I saw this today

probably a result of China getting asshurt over Trump's proposed import tax.. but even so.

Still makes me wonder
1. Once again you saw one tiny thing and misunderstand it but act like you know what you are talking about

2. Both Samsung and Apple are taking heavy hits because of Huawei stealing the phone market

3. Ever heard of a little company called Nokia

ilovejesus69

Apple could never make or sell another product again and could still get richer.

wretchedgretchen

Not funny anymore
As long as consumers continue being idiots (so like forever), apple will keep selling them overrated and overpriced shit

Fatal_Exception_0E

Hyper Light Drifter
Stockmarket goes up and down, don't look at one single thing and think it means a lot
I didn't think it meant anything either. It just made me wonder if it was even possible at all that Apple could fail. If I knew the answer to that question I wouldn't have bothered making a thread about it in the first place.

ilovejesus69

If we're nitpicking the details, iPods came out in 2001. They became a Big Deal in 2004.