Any torrent sites left that don't suck?

Reverend Lulzcraft

Dramacrat
........that was a reply to your reply to me

Are you retarded?
You're bitter... I understand.

But you have to understand, rejection is a part of life. There are going to be other fish in the sea.

I won't judge you for it, though... I know what you're going through. But you're going to have to get over it. More shitposts and blatant lies aren't going to change anything about our relationship; I've made up my mind.

Reverend Lulzcraft

Dramacrat
Yes i replied to your post

Bitter as fuck

Where is your arrest and medical records
It's in the police department's computer.

I told you, nigga. PayPal the money for a FOIA request for police department and/or FBI, and I'll post results. Scout's honor. I wanna see that shit, too.

If I post some hospital dox, will you give me monies to use for FOIA? Best offer. Take it or leave it.

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com
It's in the police department's computer.

I told you, nigga. PayPal the money for a FOIA request for police department and/or FBI, and I'll post results. Scout's honor. I wanna see that shit, too.

If I post some hospital dox, will you give me monies to use for FOIA? Best offer. Take it or leave it.
We just want any evidence of your claims

Reverend Lulzcraft

Dramacrat
We just want any evidence of your claims
So, is that a "yes"? I guarantee that all the juicy stuff is in the FOIA shit. State, federal, pick one or both. State will have a lot, lot more and some of the more colorful stuff. I'm curious as fuck about federal, but my guess is, anything interesting they have is omitted because they're not going to release dox on their own secret jew conspiracies.

You want police records? Give me the resources to obtain them. I'm broke; I'm not just being a jew about this. If you're some major international cyber criminal, then the kind of jewgolds I need to do that are nothing to you.

Edge_Beta

Master Taig
chronictracker use to be great, but haven't been there in a bit. publicwise i enjoy 1337x.to