Any torrent sites left that don't suck?

Reverend Lulzcraft

Dramacrat
TPB is still half-alive, and it's useful enough if you want the standard mainstream stuff, I guess, but one of the reasons I preferred Kickass so much is because of a much higher rate of success when searching for underground shit, and also books. Now it's gone, and most of the other mainstream sites have the same shit as TPB.

MyAnonymouse is the best book tracker I've found; they have have everything. Once a week you can get invited via IRC if you go through a brief interview, which consists mostly of, "yes, I know not to hit-and-run torrents", and it's basically ratio-less, because they hand out uploading credit like candy.

Between psychocydd and metal-tracker.org, all the metal music you want can be found, but for other music, I'm having to resort more and more to blogspot sites that don't have everything.

What sites do you use when you want to download non-Judaic media?

Reverend Lulzcraft

Dramacrat
Also why are you saying you like places that dont require a certain ratio?

Only faggots dont seed
I always seed, even on public trackers, except for when it's a Hollywood movie or something else with more seeders that it's ever gonna need.

And MyAnonaMouse does have seeding requirements, just not (effective) ratio requirements. That way, if no one else is interested in the torrent after the required seeding time, you're not fucked out of using the site.

On sites like theoccult.bz and shit like that, you have to have a certain ratio to download anything at all, so if you download a rare collection of vidoes that no one else is interested in, you're just fucked for a while.

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com
That's not what the rest of the internets says. I also just found someone selling them for less than that.
Ok

I always seed, even on public trackers, except for when it's a Hollywood movie or something else with more seeders that it's ever gonna need.

And MyAnonaMouse does have seeding requirements, just not (effective) ratio requirements. That way, if no one else is interested in the torrent after the required seeding time, you're not fucked out of using the site.

On sites like theoccult.bz and shit like that, you have to have a certain ratio to download anything at all, so if you download a rare collection of vidoes that no one else is interested in, you're just fucked for a while.
On IPT i think if you go below 0.7 for like 3 days they lock your account until you pay money

Reverend Lulzcraft

Dramacrat

upload_2016-8-23_0-0-26.png

On IPT i think if you go below 0.7 for like 3 days they lock your account until you pay money
Most private trackers are more or less pretty strict about ratio. MyAnonaMouse will also do something similar, but your ratio nevers comes close to low enough, and from what I read OTI, upload credits also exist on IPT, even if they're not handed out.

I have a heap of invites but refuse to give them to people from here anymore
You gave them to anyone from here in the first place?

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com
View attachment 78475

Most private trackers are more or less pretty strict about ratio. MyAnonaMouse will also do something similar, but your ratio nevers comes close to low enough, and from what I read OTI, upload credits also exist on IPT, even if they're not handed out.

You gave them to anyone from here in the first place?
Emphasis on currently available, not normal

Couple of people i like

And yeah my ratio is like 3.5 i dont need to worry about it

Reverend Lulzcraft

Dramacrat
Lol paying for access to a torrent site
Why are you following me around to every thread I post in, and then respond with nothing but shitposts?

If this is some kind of attempt at hitting on me, I'm not interested. We can still be friends, though, and I'm here for you if you ever need to talk.

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com
Why are you following me around to every thread I post in, and then respond with nothing but shitposts?

If this is some kind of attempt at hitting on me, I'm not interested. We can still be friends, though, and I'm here for you if you ever need to talk.
........that was a reply to your reply to me

Are you retarded?