Alphabiotics

Synecdoche

EDF Elite
Website
twitter.com
So my whole family got dragged into this makeshift clinic in town and this guy and his wife were teaching people the basics of some weird shit called Alphabiotics for 40 minutes. Basically he told us that people do not need to eat that many things to survive. he kept bragging about how he can go an entire month without eating sometimes and how it made him stronger.
He told us that cancer is an illness that is more or less caused by traumatic past or shit that we can't let go. and after that he basically yanked everyones neck and legs and charged all the mexicans $30 a pop. what the fuck is this shit

Sock Dog

EDF Hero
I inferred from reading the first sentence that some horrible science experiment happened to you. Like Trump secretly ordered rounding up Mexican villagers en masse for sterilization. A boy can dream...

Why did you pay though you retard?

8e567ae400a2910a594552cb91bd4165.jpg

Halfbreed

EDF Hero
So my whole family got dragged into this makeshift clinic in town and this guy and his wife were teaching people the basics of some weird shit called Alphabiotics for 40 minutes. Basically he told us that people do not need to eat that many things to survive. he kept bragging about how he can go an entire month without eating sometimes and how it made him stronger.
He told us that cancer is an illness that is more or less caused by traumatic past or shit that we can't let go. and after that he basically yanked everyones neck and legs and charged all the mexicans $30 a pop. what the fuck is this shit
Your family is stupid for getting taken in by a con-artist. They should have went to a chiropractor, they at least sound like they know what they're doing.

Synecdoche

EDF Elite
Website
twitter.com
Your family is stupid for getting taken in by a con-artist. They should have went to a chiropractor, they at least sound like they know what they're doing.
well he was basically a cheaper chiropractor but he only specialized in one aligning necks and telling you to eat vitamins.

I inferred from reading the first sentence that some horrible science experiment happened to you. Like Trump secretly ordered rounding up Mexican villagers en masse for sterilization. A boy can dream...

Why did you pay though you retard?

View attachment 84266
I didn't pay for it so i was like whatevers, I almost got my neck broken for free.

My sister asked him if what he said about cancer was true, then why do children get cancer? "I'll be getting to that right now" and he never did lol. Damn I should totally get in on this and make some money. Synecdoche the alphabiotician. The first class is free.