A Look Back: Faggots of the Years

Fraud Based Economy

Disinherited Nigerian Prince
I don't think I'm even in the running on this one. My status as an admin pretty well botches any potential chances I have. That and I haven't been around long enough to even ~try~ and incur any true level of hatred/resentment.

Make no mistake...this is no contest of "faggotry", this is a contest of who managed to enrage the most number of people on the site...and I am at a serious disadvantage in that regard, again, largely as a combination of my being an admin and not having been around long enough.

...of course, even in the short time I've been around, I haven't actually targeted anyone...except maybe for that one tweenage muppet fuck whose name presently escapes me...but he's pretty well the only one I've specifically targeted with actual/real attacks...and mostly just lightweight material for shits and giggles.

Most of the people around here...mmm...they don't make good targets. Most of them either have thick skin, or they're smart enough to learn from what I actively try and teach "beneath the surface" so to speak. My methods generally only work against the intellectually weak and easily controllable.
You had the misfortune to join EDF2 only a couple of months after Gask 2013, where a bunch of people from the wiki/IRC made massive asshats of themselves. That's like starting up with 2 strikes against you. The crap about text walls is accurate though.

Onideus

Taking Down ED
The interstice between reality and oblivion.
How did you find out that you were on the front of the NAMBLA page, hmm?
Well no one ever said the guy was very bright. Basically he openly hacked the site and then went around in open/publicly accessible newsgroups BRAGGING about it...got himself nailed in record time as a result. I'm surprised he even managed to last a week with how brazen he was about the attacks. Not that NAMBLA is all that hard to hack into mind you, they basically ~make~ themselves an easy target for the most part, HOPING people will attack/deface their site, as they can use it as a means of painting themselves up as "victims of free speech" and what not.

Keep in mind this was also the moron who we hijacked his webcam to take unsuspecting pictures of him and his personal life. He wasn't exactly the brightest cookie in the batch if you know what I mean.

uberfukken

Custom title
@gigantopithecus go edit some Bad News Articles.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Portal:BNA
Or both shut up, and suck my dick. You are both so huge faggots, that you would enjoy every last single drop of semen, from my tiny cock.
Just a heads up I put the Faggot on the Year article on BNA so all this is on the front page.

Also 72 edits :derp:

Everyone please be sure to check out thatguy's new article "Pussybitch" which I feel may have been overshadowed by sun blocking faggotry. It is a very good article and it effectively summarizes my thoughts on the majority of our users.

thatguyoverthere

EDF Hero
Well no one ever said the guy was very bright. Basically he openly hacked the site and then went around in open/publicly accessible newsgroups BRAGGING about it...got himself nailed in record time as a result. I'm surprised he even managed to last a week with how brazen he was about the attacks. Not that NAMBLA is all that hard to hack into mind you, they basically ~make~ themselves an easy target for the most part, HOPING people will attack/deface their site, as they can use it as a means of painting themselves up as "victims of free speech" and what not.

Keep in mind this was also the moron who we hijacked his webcam to take unsuspecting pictures of him and his personal life. He wasn't exactly the brightest cookie in the batch if you know what I mean.
Why do you always use ~ somewhere in your long paragraphs?

ilovejesus69

The n word is an act of violence
September 11th marks an important day in that we will begin voting on the 2013 Faggot of the Year. The nominees have been chosen from a vast pool of faggotry.

@likeicare
@Linkermann
@SWfan
@Dr. Rice
@milwin
@Onideus
@phobossOfLulzsec
@Trixie
@gigantopithecus
@Schnookums

Your time is now to prove that you are worthy of the ultimate crown. But first, let's take a look back at the faggots of the years past.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Faggot_of_the_Year

Note: This is an open article. You can use this to project your uncontrollable homosexuality on the wiki.

Didn't phoboss vanish when some phone numbers popped up in the noob forum? I think he should be an honorable mention, at best.

Onideus

Taking Down ED
The interstice between reality and oblivion.
Why do you always use ~ somewhere in your long paragraphs?
It's one of the "communication hole fillers" we came up with back in the mid 90s to compensate for the inherent loss of communication in a plain text environment...upwards of 80% to 90%; due to things like body language, eye movement, vocal inflection, pitch, intonation, facial expressions, gestures, etc, etc.

In order to compensate for that incredible loss we came up with stuff like emoticons/smilies, *gesture marks*, ~sarcasm/emphasized/flippant marks~, as well as invented a whole slew of new words, punctuation, phrases, slang, etc.

Most kiddies these days tend to think it's all random, but most of it was actually created with very clear intentions. It's like the word "teh"...it was specifically and originally intended to be used as a means of turning verbs into nouns/adjectives (and vice versa). For example, "I has teh win!"

...of course nowadays you see stupid ass kiddies using it every which way imaginable, most completely fucking clueless about its origin and original intention.

Dr. Rice

Girlvinyl
Website
twitter.com
You had the misfortune to join EDF2 only a couple of months after Gask 2013, where a bunch of people from the wiki/IRC made massive asshats of themselves. That's like starting up with 2 strikes against you. The crap about text walls is accurate though.
I still don't get how people on EDF2 think they are more valuable to the ED community than wiki users. It simply blows my mind and I'm sober today.

ilovejesus69

The n word is an act of violence
No user has achieved a higher level of user base butthurt this year than @[user]BMO[user]

I know he isn't real, but still...