A Look Back: Faggots of the Years

uberfukken

Custom title
September 11th marks an important day in that we will begin voting on the 2013 Faggot of the Year. The nominees have been chosen from a vast pool of faggotry.

@likeicare
@Linkermann
@SWfan
@Dr. Rice
@milwin
@Onideus
@phobossOfLulzsec
@Trixie
@gigantopithecus
@Schnookums

Your time is now to prove that you are worthy of the ultimate crown. But first, let's take a look back at the faggots of the years past.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Faggot_of_the_Year

Note: This is an open article. You can use this to project your uncontrollable homosexuality on the wiki.

gigantopithecus

EDF Hero
Website
www.change.org
I think this really is a testament to my excellence more than anything else. I mean, just look at what I've managed to accomplish in one month! "The only user to ever receive 4 separately earned fagtags," and "quite possibly the most unfunny butthurt person in the world." The only gripe I have is that it says I joined the forum just to attack likeicare. I actually joined, and THEN decided to attack likeicare.

uberfukken

Custom title
I think this really is a testament to my excellence more than anything else. I mean, just look at what I've managed to accomplish in one month! "The only user to ever receive 4 separately earned fagtags," and "quite possibly the most unfunny butthurt person in the world." The only gripe I have is that it says I joined the forum just to attack likeicare. I actually joined, and THEN decided to attack likeicare.
You may continue your attack by editing his bio

uberfukken

Custom title
Milwin has taken very proactive steps and moved all his information to the top as well as added many of his triumphant forum victories. I'm not sure if the rest of you will be able to land any votes going against this type of hard hitting campaign

Dr. Rice

Girlvinyl
Website
twitter.com
Milwin has taken very proactive steps and moved all his information to the top as well as added many of his triumphant forum victories. I'm not sure if the rest of you will be able to land any votes going against this type of hard hitting campaign
Whatevas, I am too hot too care!

oddguy

The Prime Memeister
Website
www.youtube.com
Made some changes... Might expand on the 2012 section since it is far shorter and less detailed than 2013...
Also, I don't think fumo posted his password on the shoutbox... I think his password was his username on another site.

oddguy

The Prime Memeister
Website
www.youtube.com
I made a bunch of redirects for other versions of the article name and I am moving it in the EDF template out of "EDF1 Faggots" to "EDF2 Faggotry" because we are doing this on EDF2 and it is an event, not a person.