A eulogy for Baya Rae

Fraud Based Economy

Disinherited Nigerian Prince
Maybe he got bored of waiting for a community with like 12 active people to come back online for over a month due to an admin being so incompetent that they don't know how a RAID is supposed to be configured (i.e. it's designed to PREVENT DOWNTIME in the event of a drive failure), which to be frank is some CS 101 bullshit. I could also get tinfoil about it in the sense that it conveniently scrubbed any evidence of wrongdoing by our favorite valor stealing, lawsuit happy, tryhard admin.

northernjanus

litty like a titty
Maybe he got bored of waiting for a community with like 12 active people to come back online for over a month due to an admin being so incompetent that they don't know how a RAID is supposed to be configured (i.e. it's designed to PREVENT DOWNTIME in the event of a drive failure), which to be frank is some CS 101 bullshit. I could also get tinfoil about it in the sense that it conveniently scrubbed any evidence of wrongdoing by our favorite valor stealing, lawsuit happy, tryhard admin.
Needs more spergy redboarder action

ilovejesus69

The n word is an act of violence
Not all RAID configurations are built for data redundancy. Some are built for performance enhancement.