Votes: 1 6.7%
  • OP is a faggot

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

AlexdG

Dramacrat
huh? go away nerd
Nerd?
No, actually Geek would be the right form to adress me, a nerd is less sociable than a geek.
And now for a computer related question: Do you have a desktop PC from apple? How do you enjoy the built in solid state memory of your IPad, which you can not upgrade, or replace, and do you like your new iphone without a headphone jack?

AlexdG

Dramacrat
Is that Turing and his machine? Granddaddy of the PC right there,yup.
alot of people dont know how he saved ALL our asses with his work,damn shame how they showed their grattitude....
Yeah, fuckin bastards, they made him kill himself cause he was gayer than Oscar Wild. They should have let him get away with worse things.
If you save britfaggistan form being assraped by the Nazi-warmachine you should at least be allowed to buttfuck other men, in public.
At least he went out with class.

haha what a loser :) i dont care my iphone and my mac work perfect and i dont have to care about stupid nerd stuff :) get a life lool xx

KaneLives95

EDF Hero

I still remember just how much salt this one generated. :dolan:
Metro theme is just a bad idea in general. Ever since Microsoft started doing it Apple stopped doing UIs with personality, like how when you went into iBooks it looked like a bookshelf instead of the metro UI it is now.

KaneLives95

EDF Hero
Computer themes don't matter since you can just change them whenever you want. Also, no one cares about your 90s nostalgia.

lotic

Happiness Browser
Things were actually a lot better when operating systems looked like shit because it fueled the "skinning" community. There used to be tons of sites where you could download super customized computer themes and people competed to try and make the coolest, most awesome theme ever. Although most of the really good ones got ripped off by Apple eventually.

View attachment 82985

These days though hardly anyone bothers to use a custom skin. The days of TweakUI are long dead I'm afraid. You millennials are like school in summer... no class.
It's amazing that people found ways to make Windows 95 look even uglier

AlexdG

Dramacrat
Did he just call us Millenials?

Hell, someone should invent a device to hurt people over the internet.

zaiger

Kawaii on the streets. Senpai in the sheets.
Website
twitter.com
I modded my start menu on windows 10 to the old windows 7 style and have an ED logo as the start button.

upload_2017-2-17_3-26-13.png
upload_2017-2-17_3-27-11.png

Last edited: