Which theme is better?

• Old

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Modern

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • OP is a faggot

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Every computer has a distinct theme that people like to use.
Look at the shit that passed as cool in the 90s.

old.png

It looks dull and gray. I find it very baffling how computer spergs treat 90s computing as a key point of their nostalgia.
Compare this to a modern theme on Windows 10.

modern.png

It's still grayish but it looks way more appealing. 90s computer spergs treat older technology as if it's objectively better when it's clearly not.

wretchedgretchen

Not funny anymore
Every computer has a distinct theme that people like to use.
Look at the shit that passed as cool in the 90s.

View attachment 80915
It looks dull and gray. I find it very baffling how computer spergs treat 90s computing as a key point of their nostalgia.
Compare this to a modern theme on Windows 10.

View attachment 80916

It's still grayish but it looks way more appealing. 90s computer spergs treat older technology as if it's objectively better when it's clearly not.
Windows 10 is garbage and so are you

j15m

Among other things, It contains links to my home made snuff films that are quietly floating around the internet ;)

Also personal nudes
They aren't so personal.. someone sent me them like a few months ago.

AlexdG

Dramacrat
loooool old computers are soo dumb how did people use it wow but apple came and made it better :)
Fuck Fapple!
Everytime I used one of their products I got angry how this shit is hyped beyond understanding, but still sucks balls.

Even DOS was a better OS then all the stuff they have made. All their "large cats" running on superior hardware, while being inferior horrors, the only thing I thought when trying to use an Ipod was "where the hell do I get another OS to make this thing work?".