5000+$ of SolarWinds Software

KoalaRimjob

EDF Elite
The Iranians have created a generic patcher for SolarWinds NPM that also works for IPAM, SAM and possibly other modules.

Online Demo http://oriondemo.solarwinds.com/Orion/SummaryView.aspx?ViewKey=NPM Summary&program=607&c=70150000000Dlbw
Download http://technet24.ir/solarwinds-network-performance-monitor-npm-3077
(The other modules can be downloaded off torrents by googling the name)
Install process

1 Download and install the following on the server (Needs the Message Queueing feature enabled)

SolarWinds-NPM-v11.5.2-Full
SolarWinds-SAM-v6.2.3-Full
SolarWinds-Orion-IPAM-v4.3-Full

2 Run the config wizard and wait 15-20 minutes

3 Verify all the installed modules are working and then run OrionServiceManager to shutdown every Orion service.

4 (create a disk image in case you need to revert) and then Run the patcher.

5 Start all the services and verify everything is still working.

Don't install any more modules after this as the config wizard will no longer work.

Lovecraft

EDF Hero
I was looking for a convenient way to hand over control of my computer hardware to arsebackwards medieval sand monkeys, but to no avail. I was starting to believe that I had to settle for the Chinese or Russians instead.
Thank you KoalaRimJob

Aroukar

EDF Elite
The Iranians have created a generic patcher for SolarWinds NPM that also works for IPAM, SAM and possibly other modules.

Online Demo http://oriondemo.solarwinds.com/Orion/SummaryView.aspx?ViewKey=NPM Summary&program=607&c=70150000000Dlbw
Download http://technet24.ir/solarwinds-network-performance-monitor-npm-3077
(The other modules can be downloaded off torrents by googling the name)
Install process

1 Download and install the following on the server (Needs the Message Queueing feature enabled)

SolarWinds-NPM-v11.5.2-Full
SolarWinds-SAM-v6.2.3-Full
SolarWinds-Orion-IPAM-v4.3-Full

2 Run the config wizard and wait 15-20 minutes

3 Verify all the installed modules are working and then run OrionServiceManager to shutdown every Orion service.

4 (create a disk image in case you need to revert) and then Run the patcher.

5 Start all the services and verify everything is still working.

Don't install any more modules after this as the config wizard will no longer work.
What's the point of all this?

scumhook

Managing account details
Website
www.ungod.ly
The Iranians ....
Don't bother trying to install any more modules after this as the config wizard will no longer nothing on your gay server will ever work ever again, and when you reboot, the BIOS screen will have an ALLAH AKBAH splash.
You are a fucking idiot.

keep it up. I needed the laugh that this gay thread provided.

vagranter

Dramacrat
hi,
add DHCP server,error is here. why?
Your IP Address Manager License is currently unavailable
The IP Address Manager license has either expired or is unavailable for technical reasons.

Help me fix this
To resolve, click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Orion IP Address Manager > Orion IP Address Manager Licensing

nazca

Autistic Edgelord
I know this is old as shit, but who seriously uses windows as a server OS ?

KoalaRimjob

EDF Elite
hi,
add DHCP server,error is here. why?
Your IP Address Manager License is currently unavailable
The IP Address Manager license has either expired or is unavailable for technical reasons.

Help me fix this
To resolve, click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Orion IP Address Manager > Orion IP Address Manager Licensing
Did you install it correctly if the licencing framework is cracked it shouldn't have any issue. You have to install all the modules first then crack them.

Mines still running like a champ.